Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi
Any idea what happens if you don't complete the delivery profile after booking? i just moved to the country and booked MYLR. I am yet to get US DL and don't know the exact address to live. Can I change the registration address/delivery address later on? I know I will be in WA state though.

thanks,

Order placed, forum joined, waiting begins!

Happy to contribute to the sheet!

Model: MYP | Exterior: Midnight Silver Metallic | Interior: Black and White | Seats: 5 | Wheels: 21" | Tow: Yes | FSD: No
Ordered: 09/25/21 | Location: MI | EDD: 10/26 - 11/25 | VIN: No | Delivery Date: No

Hey folks, newbie here, so please let me know if I should ask questions in another forum.

I placed an order for MYLR on 9/15. During the order process it estimated February for delivery.

Got the email saying to fill out the profile info (name, addr, payment type, etc), which I did. I cant get insurance until I have a vin, so I haven't completed that portion of "next steps".

1. So once you place the order and have a reservation number, is it total radio silence from Tesla until the car is built and on it's way to the delivery center? I assumed someone from the chosen center would have contacted me to verify the order and introduce themselves or something; at least some kind of acknowledgement that my order was in the system. It's weird to think I'm spending close to $60k and wont have anyone contact me for over 4 months.

2. Who/where are these sales advisors that people talk about? How do you get one assigned to you? If you order online do you not get one?

3. How do you know if your order is in the queue and not held up waiting on you to fill out some form or something?

4. Where do you see the current estimated delivery month? It said February during the order process but I dont see that anywhere in the account after I placed the order.

Thank for your assistance.

Hey folks, newbie here, so please let me know if I should ask questions in another forum.

I placed an order for MYLR on 9/15. During the order process it estimated February for delivery.

Got the email saying to fill out the profile info (name, addr, payment type, etc), which I did. I cant get insurance until I have a vin, so I haven't completed that portion of "next steps".

1. So once you place the order and have a reservation number, is it total radio silence from Tesla until the car is built and on it's way to the delivery center? I assumed someone from the chosen center would have contacted me to verify the order and introduce themselves or something; at least some kind of acknowledgement that my order was in the system. It's weird to think I'm spending close to $60k and wont have anyone contact me for over 4 months.

2. Who/where are these sales advisors that people talk about? How do you get one assigned to you? If you order online do you not get one?

3. How do you know if your order is in the queue and not held up waiting on you to fill out some form or something?

4. Where do you see the current estimated delivery month? It said February during the order process but I dont see that anywhere in the account after I placed the order.

Thank for your assistance.
I uploaded my current insurance card details.
Yes radio silence for a month or more until you get an EDD. Some here visited a Tesla service center and met an employee for the test drive who is called a Sales Associate. Generally when no next tasks are shown, you know you are done. After a month or more it will show up in the manage your booking screen.

Does a new Tesla that includes FSD come with the window sticker (Monroney sticker) that includes FSD and its purchase price? This would seem to be of value when trying to resell the car later, since adding FSD after the fact may jot transfer with the car.
I had added the FSD, but thinking of removing it now to avoid a higher annual registration tax on a higher valued car plus the risk of losing tax rebate if the upper limit for rebate is an EV costing less than $65k.

Reactions: gt2690b
I had added the FSD, but thinking of removing it now to avoid a higher annual registration tax on a higher valued car plus the risk of losing tax rebate if the upper limit for rebate is an EV costing less than $65k.
Well now I'm worried. I ordered MYLR black/black 19" on 8/28 and still don't have an EDD... At one point it said "March" (couple weeks ago). You're says December 20-31?? Lucky :( I'm crawling out of my skin wanting to get mine.

Hey folks! Not so new to the forum, but new to this thread. I added my info to the spreadsheet. Can someone send out an updated link to the discord page though? Thanks in advance.
My 1st time creating a Discord link, but give it a try:

Reactions: Phreddieruxpin