Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Teslive 2013 T-shirt: Thank you for humoring me

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

brianman

Burrito Founder
Nov 10, 2011
Thank you to all who humored me with your handiwork with a marker on my Tesla shirt. It was an idea that popped into my head during the travels in California. For those of you that didn't attend or didn't get to sign, I plan to be there next year but please keep the writing to the designated shirt rather than to other clothes, me, cars, etc.

TesliveTshirt_Front.png

TesliveTshirt_Back.png

Apologies for being quite forward with some of you, offering a sharpie with an outstretched hand when you probably weren't expecting it.

Trivia: I believe the shirt was from the Tigard store but I'll have to double-check my receipts to be sure.

What (and where) are you going to ask us to sign next year?

Thank you to all who humored me with your handiwork with a marker on my Tesla shirt. It was an idea that popped into my head during the travels in California. For those of you that didn't attend or didn't get to sign, I plan to be there next year but please keep the writing to the designated shirt rather than to other clothes, me, cars, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I cosign a lease for your second model S, you have to move down here to be my personal on-demand driver.

:cool:

On the line right below "cosign"? ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Rolo is just jealous he didn't come up with the T-shirt idea when he went to talk to Leilani Munter, and instead showed up shirtless! (that was you, right?)

Says the man who wouldn't sign because he had to keep it PG...

hmm...she didn't look as happy when she saw Rolo shirtless, but I see we have a new trend--greeting our keynote speakers shirtless. Oh wait-- that probably won't work for most speakers!

Rolo is just jealous he didn't come up with the T-shirt idea when he went to talk to Leilani Munter, and instead showed up shirtless! (that was you, right?)
Let's not go there.
Hehe.

- - - Updated - - -

If I cosign a lease for your second model S, you have to move down here to be my personal on-demand driver.

:cool:
Hm. Drive a Model S all day as a job. I'm gonna have to think that one over. That's a great way to "retire"....