Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TESLIVE Promotion: You mod A&Es Model S (people's choice design)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I cannot even follow this thread due to so many people freaking out. Can this thread be cleansed and brought back down to its on-topic posts? I don't care what section of the site it is in... I'd like to read it without 11 pages of rubbish clogging it up.

I cannot even follow this thread due to so many people freaking out. Can this thread be cleansed and brought back down to its on-topic posts? I don't care what section of the site it is in... I'd like to read it without 11 pages of rubbish clogging it up.

Agreed but that will probably generate even more calls of "censorship". And we are adding to the clog by writing these pleas. :)

Wow, like the choice ok the satin-black replacing the chrome, and cream stiched leather!

I rather would also like the more class customization!

Maybe wood also on the dashboard and sidepannels
a beautiful centerconsole of your own design in front and back! Fridge in the back?
Ipad's or video-screens in the back of the frontseats
maybe foldingtables in the back of the frontseats, with kind of cupholders?
Please no plastic on back of the seats. covered in leather?
storage in the doors? (maybe adapt the design so it fits a cup or glass)

Front & backseats with more bolstering?
Maybe make the backseat with adaptive back/inclination/massage

give the outside a subtile sparkel (pearl)
maybe a color that changes in different lightconditions

as mentioned before . luggage that closely fits the frunk and trunk

some way of hanging a coat in the back

I apologize to all the members that helped me with my Tesla modifications and were enjoying this thread. Unfortunately what started out as "The People's Choice" was turned into the Moderator's Choice. My thread has been moved TWICE and even renamed! It has lost it's identity and honestly has ruined it for all of us that had the right intentions. I always say " when it stops being fun, I'm out".

My car will be completed by the Tesla event this Thursday. If you are going please stop by and introduce yourself. I'd love to show you my car and hear your opinions on how it turned out.

Elie Rothstein
Tesla Owner

Haven't been following this thread too closely... just waiting for the big reveal. Anxious to see it.
Can you post a gallery of images on your work of art? There's a bunch of us clamoring for it. :)

I won't be able to make TESLIVE either.

Maybe share some thoughts on why you decided on the particular mods you did? For instance, were mods things that you know your shop is particularly good at or mods the things the car is particularly lacking? IE: Dr Taras put in a center console (not part of Al & Ed's) because the car was lacking and put in a upgraded stereo (part of Al & Ed's expertise) because that made the sound more expansive. Al & Ed's, iirc, modified the tires and color as personal taste decisions that simply weren't available choices from Tesla.

I love seeing the results, however they came about. Thanks!

Maybe share some thoughts on why you decided on the particular mods you did? For instance, were mods things that you know your shop is particularly good at or mods the things the car is particularly lacking? IE: Dr Taras put in a center console (not part of Al & Ed's) because the car was lacking and put in a upgraded stereo (part of Al & Ed's expertise) because that made the sound more expansive. Al & Ed's, iirc, modified the tires and color as personal taste decisions that simply weren't available choices from Tesla.

I love seeing the results, however they came about. Thanks!

+1
I like

Something like 'check out my custom Model S' is far different that
'click here -->Watch how Al & Ed's transforms my Model S into: "A Tesla the Hun!" <--click here' in large red font with two click heres

I could not agree more...It's spammy, egotistical, self-involved signature/tag lines like that which make me wish there was an option on here to hide signatures all together, as I've seen on other forums.