Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas Hold Up!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One lonely red Model 3 with Aeros left in the OKC rail yard today. I hope its not one of you guys. I couldn't get close enough to get the VIN sorry.

Attachments

• IMG_3918.jpg
    IMG_3918.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 55
Uninstall your app, then reinstall. That will sometimes help.

Also, later if you have any problem connecting, turn on Airplane Mode, then turn it off. That would re-establish the connection.
I'll try it later. It looks like it did before I had the car, with just the videos showing. Coincides with my telsa account page looking like someone who is still awaiting delivery. No biggie for the moment, I'm still able to go and have a blast!

In case you're wondering what a placeholder delivery date is...This is where they put midnight as the time in an effort to suggest to the logistics team that this is a priority delivery. This is their 2nd attempt. I think they just lost the car. I don't think they even know. They look like they are just guessing and hoping. I have lost confidence.

Attachments

• placeholder2.png
    placeholder2.png
    76.9 KB · Views: 50
In case you're wondering what a placeholder delivery date is...This is where they put midnight as the time in an effort to suggest to the logistics team that this is a priority delivery. This is their 2nd attempt. I think they just lost the car. I don't think they even know. They look like they are just guessing and hoping. I have lost confidence.

Unless the battery is dead, they should be able to wake it and ping its location. Call the delivery center and ask them to do this.

Found out yesterday that it's looking like I'm delayed a few days. No real reason given.

The email mentioned that their logistics computer system uses an algorithm to estimate the delivery date, whereby appointments are based off of. While atypical, there can be delays.

LOL? My last date was the 13th, new one is 15th. Same week, so I'm hoping it ends up being the 15th now.

Were you able to take delivery this morning?

I did! They were a bit late but no problem. Slow start on Monday morning. The car seems to be flawless. Hillary delivered the car. I brought her a dozen bagels to thank her and her colleagues for putting up with my constant calls for status.

Had 7 miles on it. The fit and paint job looked perfect to me. Charged to 90%.

Glad the wait is over and sure hope everyone gets their car soon.

Attachments

• E25CA2BB-B0E2-4A1F-B8C5-E85F3070423A.jpeg
    E25CA2BB-B0E2-4A1F-B8C5-E85F3070423A.jpeg
    343.5 KB · Views: 52
I did! They were a bit late but no problem. Slow start on Monday morning. The car seems to be flawless. Hillary delivered the car. I brought her a dozen bagels to thank her and her colleagues for putting up with my constant calls for status.

Had 7 miles on it. The fit and paint job looked perfect to me. Charged to 90%.

Glad the wait is over and sure hope everyone gets their car soon.

Good to hear about it being perfect. What is your VIN? Car I am waiting on is 74xxx.