Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas MR Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know if I am looking at the right place, but my app shows current version as 2018.48.12.1... is that the latest? Picked up at 2pm yesterday, and the app had the update option when I got home in the evening. Update took about 20 mins I think.

As mentioned yes it's the latest version with the holiday easter eggs. Your phone app should be 3.8, if not update that too. Several features of 48.12 only work with the new app version that recently came out.

As for car updates, they get sent out to owners in batches. Sometimes this can take a week or more from our past experience as an owner with our MS. They do this to get feedback from owners in smaller groups before sending out to more owners.

After seeing a post or two of delivery date similar to mine moved up because the car arrived at the service center, I called the service center to see if mine had also arrived. The service center pinged the car and told me where is was. It has since arrived in Dallas and my date moved from the 26th to the 24th. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!!
They were going to deliver on the 23rd but my home address in Keller/Fort Worth is too far for delivery so I have to go to the service center to pick up or find a spot closer to accept delivery. My unconfirmed thought is that the car has to be at the 50 miles or less on the odometer for them to deliver as new...I guess. So fellow Ft. Worthians, if your date is coming, keep that in mind.
Anyway, headed to the family get together in McKinney today and will take the long route through Dallas to stalk the lot for my blue beauty.
What number did you call? Do I call service center or gallery? Thank you

I did not see any paint issues or panel gaps so far... pretty clean from the outside. Had some minor issues on the inside (headliners mainly, not tucked in well). Delivery folks corrected it. Now I need to figure out how to keep this extra white interior clean!
20181224_093748.jpg

I called the 888 number in Vegas and was told car arrived in Dallas yesterday. Called the Plano Service center and was told car is outside Phoenix plus they didn’t have my temp tags yet. Guess I’ll be waiting until the 30th. #TeamBlue

I'll post a picture or two tomorrow. I do know that the first thing me and my nine year old son did before we left was activate both the fart on demand and turn signal fart. Never got old...until the wife got in the car. Fun time was over at the first turn in some run around time.
Did turn on the romantic fire and she thought that was a bit strange. I then tapped the screen to try to turn it off and 'Sexual Healing' started playing. I haven't lol'd that hard in a long time.
Had it 5 hours and I absolutely LOVE this car!!

I’d like to know this as well... just found out mine didn’t quite make it on the truck and was postponed deliver from this Saturday, to now next Saturday the 29th...
How did you find out it did not make it on the truck? I called this morning and they have no idea where my car is.
I am starting to feel unconfident about Houston area delivery by EOY.

I picked up my car on Monday @2pm (Best Christmas Eve ever). I am in love with the car and drives crazy fast (even for a Mid Range). I had couple paint issues but they fixed it right away. Here is the picture and now buying accessories and tint work needs to be done. Thank to this forums for the help.

Attachments

• IMG_2421.jpg
    IMG_2421.jpg
    459.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Informative
Reactions: Rarity and SMAlset
I picked up my car on Monday @2pm (Best Christmas Eve ever). I am in love with the car and drives crazy fast (even for a Mid Range). I had couple paint issues but they fixed it right away. Here is the picture and now buying accessories and tint work needs to be done. Thank to this forums for the help.
congratulations! Did you drive 2 hours to pick it up? Did they call one day earlier to confirm the appointment?