Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas MR Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered November 24th
MR MN Silver Aero Wheels.

Delivery appointment - Dec 29th
Vin was assigned on the 15th, but I wasn't aware until the 18th when a DA reached out to me.
Payment was confirmed on the 19th

I'm doing a trade-in, and I had a few questions about how that was going to work, I tried to reach out to my DA the 20th-23ed without a response, email, call, voicemail, nothing. Finally on the 23ed I called the number for immediate assistance on the account page, and the person I talked to there was alarmed that the trade-in packet had not been sent out yet. She said that they needed to get the signed delivery packet and title before they could release the vehicle. They sent it over-night (got it today because of the holiday). I talked to my assigned DA yesterday after again calling the number on the account page and getting someone to check if he still even worked there. and he laughed at the idea that my tesla couldn't be released to be delivered until they got the trade-in packet.

Not really sure what to believe about the trade-in, However my car is still in Phoenix as of last night. Starting to get a little concerned about taking delivery before the 31st.

Ordered November 24th

Vin was assigned on the 15th, but I wasn't aware until the 18th when a DA reached out to me.

I'm doing a trade-in, and I had a few questions about how that was going to work, I tried to reach out to my DA the 20th-23ed without a response, email, call, voicemail, nothing. Finally on the 23ed I called the number for immediate assistance on the account page, and the person I talked to there was alarmed that the trade-in packet had not been sent out yet. She said that they needed to get the signed delivery packet and title before they could release the vehicle. They sent it over-night (got it today because of the holiday). I talked to my assigned DA yesterday after again calling the number on the account page and getting someone to check if he still even worked there. and he laughed at the idea that my tesla couldn't be released to be delivered until they got the trade-in packet.

Not really sure what to believe about the trade-in, However my car is still in Phoenix as of last night. Starting to get a little concerned about taking delivery before the 31st.

Mine made it from CA to TX in like 3 days, if I believe them about not shipping until after I paid. I honestly think they shipped it before hand.

This question is for all Texan's that have recently taken their delivery of LEMUR's.

Does your account reflect the "unlimited supercharging"? Mine still shows pay per use even though I used a referral code when placing the order...

You should be able to email your advisor to add that in or call the 888 tesla number. Mine had to be added on the day of delivery on 12/24.

Aqua- make sure you add a referral before you take delivery. I’m not sure if you could add after delivery.

I’m surprised my account doesn’t reflect the 6 month supercharging. Although I did super charge the car when I picked it up on Friday and I didn’t get charged.
Wow, I emailed last night and Tesla replied me this morning and the referral code has been added! That is fast!

Ordered November 24th

Got an email last night at midnight confirming my home delivery tomorrow. Email looked automated, hopefully it isn't triggered by the delivery apt that was set and the car actually has made it to Dallas. I'm hoping I can pick up this evening wherever it is being held.

***crosses fingers***

Anybody else’s deliveries in Houston constantly getting pushed back. Had a “confirmed” delivery date of 12/26 and it’s been pushed back a day every day since then. Now showing 12/30 but I have my doubts. Making them get me a rental car since I sold my car on 12/23.