Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thanks to Dashcam, got out of reckless ticket and potentially very expensive lawsuit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would have let it go to court and save the video until after they gave their statements as the "coup de grâce", thus discrediting all eyewitness accounts as incorrect and not trustworthy. then counter sue for wasted time and resources, as well as any additional future increases in insurance premiums due to this event which was falsified from the beginning.
Fun moments in court! LOL ...I'd love to be on the jury for that one.

Eyewitness accounts are generally unreliable for many reasons. Dashcams are objective and don’t lie, though they may not tell the whole story. I’ve never had a dashcam before the Tesla, and I’m quite happy to have one now. My wife refuses to let me put one in her car though, so it’s probably just best to get her a Model 3 too!

Reactions: SageBrush
Hello, my brother and I are writing a book about how electric cars work. We are 13 years old and hope this book will help fight climate change by teaching kids the benefits of electric cars.

Would it be possible to use your Tesla images in our book—the images of the motorcycle incident captured by our TeslaCam in this electrek article: Tesla dashcam saves owner from legal trouble after motorcyclist crashes into him

It would help us so much, and if you want, we could include your name in our acknowledgements and credits. Thank you very much for considering; it would be so much to us to use it and hopefully help the world. If you have any questions, please let us know!

Good question! We have a section in the book about TeslaCam and how it helps owners, like in this story with the motorcycle accident.

Yes, we are 13 yo twins (one boy/one girl) 😊. Our family has a blue, dual-motor Model 3 which we love!

(moderator note)

If you are asking the Original poster of this thread (the first post) if you can use their information, they have not been on this website for almost a year, so you will not reach them here.

rajetta tmc.JPG

Also, as this happened in 2019, I am locking this thread from further discussion. You will need to try to reach that person for permission in some other manner.

Reactions: Akikiki
Status
Not open for further replies.