Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The 1000 VIN's are being allocated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
23FFCE66-9978-48EA-9F44-10F3487E4449.gif
Holy *sugar*, I got one!!!

Tried to decode it. Definitely a 2019 Model 3 but there’s one digit the decoder can’t identify...

Got my VIN too, and it's been there for 2 days now! Excited!! I wonder if there's any model correlation this time around or colour? I heard somewhere else on this forum that White wasn't that popular (I like it, it's my choice), but blue is.

P+, White, Black int.

Do you mean Glovis Champion? That's heading to SF and may well be another Tesla boat, although probably China / Australia rather than EU. I'd not expect another EU boat to arrive in SF until 24th July-ish [Given their historical fortnightly pattern]

The champion has an ETA of the 21st and add 3 days loading there just isn't time for a second ship on the 24th.. plus they probably take a few days to fill pier 80 anyway.

So after weeks of frustration and literally NO contact from Tesla at all (except the 3500 invoice nonsense and I didn’t even get the apology text) at last my VIN has also appeared - Blue/Black P3- 18” FSD upgraded from LR Order 21xx, Day1 reservation).

So a quandary - after all this waiting by all predictions many of us are going to be offered delivery in the last week or so of August. So what are people’s views on 19 vs 69 plate and delaying delivery to Sep? Surely Tesla are going to find it hard to get people to take delivery in last week of Aug on a 19 plate?