Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The 3 is here!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 1st M3 sighting in Bellingham, outside SPARK the museum of electrical invention. :D

Attachments

• M3 spark.jpg
    M3 spark.jpg
    507.6 KB · Views: 72
Got the same. Most interesting thing is the tesla energy request. Wa stare appears completely out of their current service area. The last conversation I had with them was maybe late this year powerwalls or solar solutions might be available...

Mike, go talk to Gary at the bellevue store. They r starting their solar operations in WA now.

We have already did the preliminary paperwork and had 2 site reviews. 10kw system + 3 powerwalls.

Due to a recent life change we're putting it on hold but otherwise we'll go ahead with the install.

If anyone gets a chance, I’d love a clearance measurement on the front and back ends. I don’t think the M3 will be able to clear my steep driveway. I just barely clear with air suspension on max.

Mike, go talk to Gary at the bellevue store. They r starting their solar operations in WA now.

We have already did the preliminary paperwork and had 2 site reviews. 10kw system + 3 powerwalls.

Due to a recent life change we're putting it on hold but otherwise we'll go ahead with the install.
Thanks. Will do. Penciled our a 12kW system already with Panasonic panels, would be good to compare.

If anyone gets a chance, I’d love a clearance measurement on the front and back ends. I don’t think the M3 will be able to clear my steep driveway. I just barely clear with air suspension on max.
What exactly do you need measuring. The general clearance is 5.5 inches, though are you after distance in front of front wheel and height of front skirt to understand the max gradient you can do without scraping?