Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The M3 Photo Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Liphook supercharger yesterday on the way back south from a day trip to Kensington and The Design Museum for a socially distanced member’s preview event. Used the YourParkingSpace site for the first time and it worked a treat. Four hours parking in a local driveway a few hundred yards from the museum for £20, the whole trip cost less than it normally would doing it on train and tube...

8DAFE880-044E-4CC4-A452-25469E36F4F4.jpeg

I love old garage paraphenalia and would particularly love one of those Avery-Hardoll pumps adapted with a charging cable coming out instead of the hose ... but then I looked at what you would pay for one!

That was at Sammy Miller's Museum in the New Forest, he's got quite a few dotted about the place. If you are into classic bikes, or just bikes, or just an interesting stop for a cuppa and cake it is truly a wonderful place. Quite possibly one of my all time favourite places.

Sammy Miller | Home

That was at Sammy Miller's Museum in the New Forest, he's got quite a few dotted about the place. If you are into classic bikes, or just bikes, or just an interesting stop for a cuppa and cake it is truly a wonderful place. Quite possibly one of my all time favourite places.

Sammy Miller | Home

Fabulous. Saw him doing a few laps of Ingliston race circuit outside Edinburgh when he was 60 ... 26 years ago! There was a display of some of his machines and at the time I thought it extraordinary that such an old guy could be seen haring round a track!

Reactions: Masklin
Fabulous. Saw him doing a few laps of Ingliston race circuit outside Edinburgh when he was 60 ... 26 years ago! There was a display of some of his machines and at the time I thought it extraordinary that such an old guy could be seen haring round a track!

He’s still going strong getting towards his late 80s, regularly working on and test riding the museum bikes. Saw him at Goodwood FoS last few years going up the hill as well. Always happy to have a chat if you see him around when visiting. Edinburgh is my home town!

A work-in-progress shot of my chrome delete efforts (Nikola Pro satin black kit.) I've been doing a bit each day, where possible (fair bit of wind and rain lately!) I took this picture after doing the trim only.

Also got pieces for the mirrors and side cameras/indicators, but not the front/back logos - leaving those as chrome.

The door handles are carbon fibre effect from Abstract Ocean, which I applied previously.

I thought about doing this for quite a while, thinking initially that chrome delete would probably not look too great on a dark car, but wow - it looks so much nicer now. It's not a perfect install but really you can only see slight issues really up close and my chrome had small scratches and marks on it anyway so this is miles better. Used a hairdryer to heat it up.

(Car's in need of a clean, but that always seems to be the case!)

upload_2020-8-30_0-23-43.png