Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The M3 Photo Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
0709DD92-8139-4AAB-AB52-81C2D88A2B99.jpeg
8F73B05B-EF76-4096-852D-70A39156608B.jpeg
436989EA-2DE5-4E17-9F2E-527D400422CE.jpeg
Collection from Birmingham today!

Thanks everyone, car is fantastic. Couple of weird issues I'll make a post about.

The aero's do look better in real life as people say, but I do prefer this look! Maybe will put them on for long journeys. Or lose them in the attic and panic trying to find them when lease is up...
Damn that looks lovely Fraank. Did you get the hub kit from Tesla or elsewhere?
They are the official ones. I left ordering overseas ones too late. Worked out well as Digbeth Birm have a bunch in stock, so drove there after pickup, the staff were really helpful getting some sorted for us - and then my friend and I yanked the aeros off in the Tesla carpark and fitted there and then.

The Tesla ones have a nice indented logo, not sure the third party ones have that (but debatable if you would notice from normal distance!)

First public charge, a few free miles whilst buying milk and snacks. Can't knock that!

And yes, 2 of the bays were iced. Had a lovely chat to a lady who was super happy to see me there charging, she had lots of questions about ownership - she guarded the bay for me with her trolley until I parked :)
View attachment 455084

Car looks fab. I hope mine doesn’t encounter eggs when it finally arrives to live in our Welsh town.

Interesting on the Tesco podpoint charging - we have this at our local Tesco too and I’d assumed it had to be paid for. Is it always on free charging?

Car looks fab. I hope mine doesn’t encounter eggs when it finally arrives to live in our Welsh town.

Interesting on the Tesco podpoint charging - we have this at our local Tesco too and I’d assumed it had to be paid for. Is it always on free charging?
Thanks, and gets better every time I drive it! I'm sure you'll have better luck than me :)

Tesco pod points are totally free, really easy to use too - plug in and click on the point in the pod point app. 7kw charging, I may switch from delivery to doing an in person shop and get some free kWh, and save the Tesco diesel van carrying the groceries! Just need all supermarkets to do similar now.

Tesco pod points are totally free, really easy to use too - plug in and click on the point in the pod point app. 7kw charging, I may switch from delivery to doing an in person shop and get some free kWh, and save the Tesco diesel van carrying the groceries! Just need all supermarkets to do similar now.

Well done Tesco - I assume the others will follow suit - I am not sure if it's true but I heard in the past that the fuel in supermarkets was a loss-leader to get people in, they just need to put a lot of PV on their buildings or put in carpark canopies, had I won the euromillions my mansion would look like this from space:

Aviva embraces solar carports with 608kW system at Norwich office

I hope forward thinking towns will also do this help local traders. Where I live one of the major car parks was free in December, I think a local business consortium got together and paid the council to cover the loss of income. Not quite on the level of the MeterMaids (warning skimpy clothing) Our History - maybe too cold in December over here.