Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The M3 Photo Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is a Black one for a change :D Picked her up from Solihull on Monday. Very pleased! Just need to get an electrician to install my Tesla Wall Connector (post and SWA ready to go).

Model-3-LR.jpg

Got a price for tinting the rear window and the rear side windows of £160, can anyone advise if that's a sensible price?

Congrats on your new Tesla, mate, I'm sure that you'll have a lengthy love affair! Since, I'm in the US, mental adjustments may need to be made related to price differences. I recently had my Model S (2 large and 2 small windows on each side plus the rear window) tinted and the total cost was $450 US, so I think your quote is completely reasonable.

Attachments

• 2300.JPG
    2300.JPG
    291.9 KB · Views: 56
Congrats on your new Tesla, mate, I'm sure that you'll have a lengthy love affair! Since, I'm in the US, mental adjustments may need to be made related to price differences. I recently had my Model S (2 large and 2 small windows on each side plus the rear window) tinted and the total cost was $450 US, so I think your quote is completely reasonable.

Thanks for the post.... £160 does seem reasonable then!

Looks great. Loving the front number plate. Where did you get it? Any tips for removing the existing surround and fitting the sticker ?
Thanks. I’m still pleased.

Most of the info you need is here: Stick on number plate

and a few posts earlier in the same thread are some better photos. They’ve been on the car since then, been repeatedly washed (including power washer) and still look like new.

BTW you might want to remove your Tesla referral code from your signature, it’s against forum rules. There is a place for it on your profile page.

Reactions: SFBanks