Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The M3 Photo Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bought a console wrap from Abstract Ocean, was super impressed with delivery as it was with me in 2 days after ordering! Anyway, got round to putting it on today and very pleased with the results (especially as I’ve never applied one before) :D
882526D1-1ECC-45E2-B2AA-0ADB9B7CBC4F.jpeg

She has arrived!!! Better pictures to come but I'm thrilled with white on white. App started working 4 hours after delivery rather than the 24 hours they'd suggested, premium connectivity all enabled, no issues as yet aside from a little sticky residue on the sides of the centre console there they tape protect the gloss black. :) LOVE IT! Best gadget ever!

Congratulations!
I've had mine since August and the novelty still hasn't worn off!
Enjoy!

She has arrived!!! Better pictures to come but I'm thrilled with white on white. App started working 4 hours after delivery rather than the 24 hours they'd suggested, premium connectivity all enabled, no issues as yet aside from a little sticky residue on the sides of the centre console there they tape protect the gloss black. :) LOVE IT! Best gadget ever!View attachment 543038View attachment 543039
Excellent! Congrats on your new car. It’s great to see that Tesla are still delivering cars in the chaos.

She has arrived!!! Better pictures to come but I'm thrilled with white on white. App started working 4 hours after delivery rather than the 24 hours they'd suggested, premium connectivity all enabled, no issues as yet aside from a little sticky residue on the sides of the centre console there they tape protect the gloss black. :) LOVE IT! Best gadget ever!View attachment 543038View attachment 543039
Congrats!!!!!