Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The new Prius: Saw 8 M3s today...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I remember back in the early 2000s during my commute for one of my first jobs to / from Silicon Valley I would see countless BMW 3 Series cars. Even though it felt like every other car was a 3 series back then, I know I still wanted one. I envision that it will be the same case with the Model 3. I see anywhere from 2 to 5 on the road one way for my current commute and though seeing a Model 3 now is not as 'special', it is still a good looking car and I still want one. =P

They are alive and well here in Houston TX. Small gathering for some Texas BBQ.

FB_IMG_1526507544932.jpg

Reactions: SW2Fiddler
My local service center in Wexford, PA, is the only one in the area. They say they've delivered about 50 Model 3's so far, so they are definitely a rare sight around here. I've never seen another one, only a few Model S cars and one or two X's.

I'm surprised how common the M3 is already even though less than 20K have been delivered. Just today I saw 8 Model 3s in the wild all over the South Bay in LA (PV, Redondo, Torrance)... I can only imagine how many more will be on the road once Tesla is at full prod speed! Yikes!

As an aside, I saw one silver, one red, one blue, 2 white, and 3 midnight silvers with various wheel combos. The red is pretty striking in person/on the road.
That’s my daily commute and while there are a lot of Tesla’s in that area the most 3’s I’ve seen in one trip was 4 (excluding mine of course).