Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Resource Angle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DB7AE24E-366B-44AF-8003-0F65B1B87E4E.jpeg
Disclosure, I own this penny stock.
But my research led me to believe it was a solid enough company.

It’s an entirely undeveloped mine though. Believe it will take years to fully develop.

I am an investor in GIGA. A small amount, was holding it out for later.
Check out the video below of the CEO of GIGA. Sorry if this has already been posted.

Here is the gist: The mine is going to take around 3-5 years to build. It's a very remote site so the infrastructure needs to be built. Its been known for years. They need nickel prices to be much higher (forgot the numbers now) than what it is now to go ahead and make money from the mine profitably

However, the way EV revolution is developing, within a few years, Nickel prices would shoot up if there are not enough mines developed. Thats why Elon has the insight to get this project started sooner than later. Maybe with the "Tesla's Giant Contract" they could go ahead and develop the mine . Why allow Nickel to shoot up like that when you know you need to get Nickel. But still aint sure if this mine is suited for Tesla. I remember that this is the second largest site for Nickel on the planet.

If Tesla makes a contract with them, their Nickel needs would be secured for the next 20 or more years

Last edited: