Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

There Must Be Some Misunderstanding: Faulty Promotion Codes, Cancelled Orders and Paypal Claims

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screenshot at May 31 10-45-12.png

What promotion code are you referring to?

And why not tag in the user so they have visibility of your claim, and can clear up what happen

And why not tag in the user so they have visibility of your claim, and can clear up what happened?
Probably the $200 Tesla code to buy a charger since new cars aren’t provided with chargers anymore

And why not tag in the user so they have visibility of your claim, and can clear up what happened?I≈≈

And why not tag in the user so they have visibility of your claim, and can clear up what happened?
It is the 230 dollar off the charger promotion code. He ordered a mobile charger and changed his mind and cancelled it and asked me to provide a new one.....

Tag him won't help. He filed a paypal claim while asking me to contact Tesla to get the code back.

I once sold iphone on eBay n buyer filed a claim with paypal that it came "not as described/damaged" or something like that.
Even tho i had pics of everything, they still ruled in buyers favor n charged me extra $20 for claim...
After that i'm avoiding Paypal at all costs. For all i care, i hope they go out of business lol

I do believe there's just certain ppl that live by scamming like in this case, part of digital era.
Karma will get these ppl n i hope they step on a Lego :)

No scammer here. Turns out Tesla canceled my order and now the code is not working. Sent email to Tesla and waiting for their response.

Not sure if the code was bad or it flagged me or whatever. Initially I thought my wife had canceled it but email says ‘we’ canceled your order.

Opened a case as I paid for the code that worked for one day and now it is not working.

Attachments

• IMG_2444.png
    IMG_2444.png
    356.2 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
ALL I know is I gave you the code, you used it and cancelled because you wanted a wall connector other than mobile charger(you said in the chat) and you want you money back.

It sounds to me like you tried to sell a code that you got from tesla when they sent our a rash of codes by mistake, like in this thread here:

People in that thread are getting their orders canceled, and if you got your code just emailed by tesla for no reason, then yours was likely canceled too.