Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Three-position dynamic LED turning lights in new, custom Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you or anyone that has had the retrofit have the part #s? I have a 1 year service appointment soon and last time I spoke with them about it they acted like I was from Mars!!

Part numbers below:

RetrofitParts.JPG

Guys...i am a Model X owner and there's a similar thread in the Model X forum. My non-PUP Model X came without adaptive headlights at time of delivery (Sept 2017 build). After a lot of to and fro - i got my SC to retrofit the headlights. The SC had so clue about this (maybe they do now), and had to go back and forth with engineering to figure this out.
Hi ab26, I'm struggling with the same issue you did. No SC in the UK wants to sort this out for me. As I recall it was sorted for you in Tampa. Could you give me any hint of what was done and who was your contact person. Many thanks.

My 2017 S was in the batch that didnt have PUP but should have had the adaptive headlights. It took many months but devon, PA was able to do it. They acknowledged the mistake, just needed directions and parts which took a while. I will caution you, Tesla service was a different animal back then, loaners, everything noted and fixed at delivery. I fully expect them to deny or ignore you today for a screw up on their part from 2017