Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tidal Music (and Amazon and Apple) Integration might be coming...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This says its official via firmware 2021.40:

But my MY is on 2021.36.5.1...

This says its official via firmware 2021.40:

But my MY is on 2021.36.5.1...
You'll get it eventually. Tesla rolls out vehicle software in waves.

Anyone on here have any hands-on experience with it?
- Can we stream, or is it download-only?
- If we can stream, is the streaming bitrate better than the ultra-low bitrate Spotify runs at within our cars?
- Do we have access to the Studio Master's? I think, essentially, what I'm trying to ask is, does the software handle 1st unfold for us in software space?

0779AD2D-0198-4384-B65A-07D8382674B9.jpeg
I did find this from Tidal:

Anyone else think that Amazon Music will never come to Tesla? With Elon and Bezos in a pissing match all the time, I doubt that Elon will allow Bezos to sully his car. I know that Green saw Amazon Music, but Green saw the air suspension too….

I received a 6 month free subscription to the full version of Tidal. It eventually ran out and now I just have the free version. Its Android app is pretty weak. Overall I'd rank Tidal below Amazon Music and Apple Music, but you take what Elon gives. Our other car has a Sirius XM radio so I wouldn't mind Tesla providing access to the streaming version of SXM either.

I'd be more interested in seeing Tesla fix its Hulu app, which has been completely nonfunctional since July of this year. Hulu blames Tesla and Tesla blames Hulu: