Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Time to post a 2020.12.16 thread?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2020.16.2.1 seems to be getting a small push. I got it last night. Same release notes we've already heard about I think (nothing really huge).

IMG_20200520_084408.jpg
IMG_20200520_084432.jpg

• Helpful
  • Informative
Reactions: bcpm3p and lUtriaNt
any cats who have used the format feature, or who may know, if you format the drive in the car and you have it partitioned with music and sentry, will this format the ENTIRE drive or just the virtual partitioned sentry drive, leaving the music side intact?

any cats who have used the format feature, or who may know, if you format the drive in the car and you have it partitioned with music and sentry, will this format the ENTIRE drive or just the virtual partitioned sentry drive, leaving the music side intact?
I had a drive partitioned that way, but always had trouble with music pausing. Recently installed a TAPTES USB Hub, giving me an extra data connection.
With this release went back to 2 separate drives.
So, to your point I had already formatted both drives and had them both inserted in the Hub. The music drive displayed but the sentry drive did not. The format feature would not recognize any drive. Took the music drive out and the format feature recognized my sentry drive and formatted it. Reinserted the music drive and I'm good to go.

• Informative
Reactions: lUtriaNt
Interestingly my husband got this version tonight on his MS as well. Usually we are a week or so apart from each other on updates. He's beaten the Backgammon's highest level in the past so sure he will appreciate the update for something more challenging.