Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tired of the $100,000 Car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It would be nice to be able to insert a CD and listen to a whole album. Maybe I haven't figured it out yet, but it would be great to be able to play a complete album from the Streaming music instead. Is this possible?
I have just checked. It still is possible to obtain an aftermarket 8-track. Installing it in an S could cost a bit but...it would allow you to play an entire album, if you still have them.:rolleyes:

• Funny
Reactions: EinSV
I'm thinking of putting sand bags in the trunk and trunk to make it weigh more like the cars I test drove in to see if that helps.
Now, I have done this: 3 * 50# in frunk and 1 * 50# in trunk, low as possible. Definitely handles different. I can tell they are a higher center of gravity than the battery of the 90's I test drove months ago. I didn't notice the bumps as bad without the bags before I put them in when I first drove the car that had been sitting all day. Maybe the thing about warmed up shock absorbers is true, that they stop working. That makes me even more interested in upgrade possibilities of the shock absorbers. If that is true, the sand bags ought to make it worse, warming up the shock absorber oil faster. Maybe just one bag would help instead of three (50 pounds instead of 150 pounds) in the frunk. It certainly would fit better.

It would be nice to be able to insert a CD and listen to a whole album. Maybe I haven't figured it out yet, but it would be great to be able to play a complete album from the Streaming music instead. Is this possible?
If you've put it on USB, just go to it by folder. If you're using Slacker, just put the Album name in Slacker. (The Slacker part doesn't work for all albums, but works for a lot of them.)

... Then again I've got Slacker Premium on my own account for the car, so maybe the album thing isn't possible with the Slacker account that comes with the car.