Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC Connect 2014 - Save the Date - July 18-20

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If the SpC network between "northern California" and Alaska is complete, I'll be there!

In other words........

PS: Could the organizer try inverting that "M" in "TMC" to see what it looks like? It's obvious what you did to create it, but it looks just a little odd, I think.

Pre-registered!!!

See the Cross Country Drive thread if you're along the supercharger route and want to road trip, because we're drivin'

WooooHooooo!

Aaron

Pre reqistered. So we do the crazy Florida / Washington trip Feb, Aaron you are really driving to Cali ? We might join the craziness depending on how it goes with the Washington trip.

Joe

Darn! I was sooooo looking forward to this event. However, it conflicts with a long planned vacation with distant family members gathering together. Would have loved to caravan from Virginia to the event. Guess I'll have to wait until next year.

I assumed when Laguna Seca was mentioned that the event headquarters would be in the Monterey area. I used to live in Monterey and would have enjoyed going back again.

Have fun everyone!!

Pre-registered. Is there an unofficial headcount at this time? Looking forward to it. I love the George B. suggestion. It would be fun to have him as a guest/participant and not in an official TM role...

I've pre-registered and I'm in addition to all of the other good events I'm hoping to be able to help folks with installation of the Lighted T and touchscreen camera switch kit.

Rick,

Hope you're driving out there with us - we're going to have a caravan! Talk to you about it @TeslaRoadTrip 2014 in DC Next Week!

Aaron