Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC Connect 2014 - Save the Date - July 18-20

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are any more details on the schedule available?

Don't need the full agenda -- but would be good to know things like:
Friday: reception start time
Sat: start/end times
Sun: refuel info -- in particular time of the parade lap.

Would be helpful for those of us planning on when to arrive / depart.

I'd love to be able to do a tour in Fremont, but looks like our road trip timing won't allow for it. We're coming back through the Bay Area on our return a couple weeks later, so I will contact Ownership about a tour then...

Bump back to the top...still curious as I am trying to make plans. Factory tour?????
Also, I'm getting kind of anxious about Laguna Seca. Any word on whether some time there has been security and when/where we sign up?

The calendar on their website says "Godfrey Sullivan" for July 20th, which doesn't sound like a TMC/Connect-related reservation.

Also, I'm getting kind of anxious about Laguna Seca. Any word on whether some time there has been security and when/where we sign up?

The calendar on their website says "Godfrey Sullivan" for July 20th, which doesn't sound like a TMC/Connect-related reservation.
The calendar on what website?

Here's the Laguna Seca July calendar: Calendar - Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
Speed Ventures runs REFUEL and has the track on July 20th.

In the past registration for REFUEL has opened as late as mid May. The Refuel website hasn't yet updated from 2013 REFUEL 2013 - Clean Power Motorsports Event

I will let you know when I know REFUEL registration has opened.

Don't need the full agenda -- but would be good to know things like:
Friday: reception start time
Sat: start/end times
Sun: refuel info -- in particular time of the parade lap.

Would be helpful for those of us planning on when to arrive / depart.

We expect the Friday reception to start about 6pm. Though registration and exhibits will open a little earlier. Saturday is pretty much all day. Sunday REFUEL is also pretty much all day, though you can come as you like. Last year the parade lap was at 3pm.

We expect the Friday reception to start about 6pm. Though registration and exhibits will open a little earlier. Saturday is pretty much all day. Sunday REFUEL is also pretty much all day, though you can come as you like. Last year the parade lap was at 3pm.

I think it is worth mentioning that last year, Refuel day was not all EVs all the time. EVs had certain lap times and regular cars had other lap times. They were cool but loud.
Makes sense as it gives the participants (including the non Tesla cars and carts and bikes) some time to charge (and cool down) in between laps.

Any confirmation that Tesla will be there with a couple of Superchargers?