TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

To Tesla or Not to Tesla - Help! Referral Program

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by MaybeeMS, Dec 24, 2015.

1. MaybeeMS

MaybeeMS New Member

Hello and Happy Holidays.

We need to make a decision; to buy or not to buy a MS.
    Our decision maker or breaker would be a test drive to Las Vegas and back from Los Angeles, before the end of the year.
    Is anybody willing to loan us a MS for the duration of 48hr for the chance of
    getting the referral program reward?
    If motivated please contact us at [email protected], we know this is a stretch and
    let the dice roll as they may.

2. dmd2005

dmd2005 Member

Go to your local Tesla store and ask for a tester for a day or two. I was offered to take a MS for a day or two to help make my decision and to also see if the vehicle would need air suspension or not due to a bump on my driveway.

3. jlake02

jlake02 Member

There are sites where you can rent from Tesla owners. Los Angeles, CA Tesla rental Turo

Honestly, no intelligent owner would just loan a stranger their expensive MS for the off chance at a $1k referral bonus.

4. AMPd

AMPd Active Member

Might be a bit difficult to find someone who will just give you their model s for a road trip.
    Would be a lot easier to just go directly to a tesla service center and ask them for a 24+ hour test drive.