Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tons of error codes! Bms_f151 Bms_f071 Gtw_w018 Di_u014 Bms_w151 Gtw_w157

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still faulty car here . Tried 3 different DCDC converters ,3 PTC heaters, 3 different batt heaters and 3 different AC compressors . Also opened the aft HVJB and disconnected DU . Still same F151 and W151 exept when i tried connecting up the last AC Compressor . Faults dissapeared But BMS_f036_SW_HVIL and w036 appeared . Tried all the usual reboot attempts But not willing to start up . Next wil be to lower HV batt and check for moisture/bad contakt . Also remove the speed sensor to se if i have internal leak of cooling water . The DU(no 4) has now 70k miles on it . So probably overdue to internal leakage . Tesla still insists on one of 3 components in the front . There was an change of fault Codes with replacing the last AC Compressor . But still won’t run .
The standard F151 and w151 came back when going back to the old AC comp . And the new F036/w036 dissapeared again . Any idea .
Regards
Terje
When I had f_036 I had a bad rear motor. I didn’t have any internal leaking or anything. Think the inverter board burned up inside the motor

We had this last week. The problem was mice chewing through one of the insulation on one of the high voltage cables. It was the cable that comes as part of the CCS upgrade kit, sorry, don’t know how else to describe it.

As far as I could tell, the 12v battery was either not charging or being drained by something. Could get it into tow by putting a 12v charge on this, but would not go into drive. Interestingly charge port would open, but could not plug in (presumably lock activated) - maybe a way to diagnose it was this cable?

Hi again folks
The car ended beeing condemned and sold as an wreck . Got $12k for it as there is many god part on it including battery . Last we did was to lower the battery . Checking contakts , doing diagnose . All checked good . Checked the LDU . Contakts ok , no leak apparent on the speed sensor . All ground wiring ok . So decided it had to go. Talked to the guy that will be dismantling the car to be on the lookout for wiring fault . So this concludes this thread i guess . Thanks for all advice and tips .
Will enjoy my "new" 16 MS 90D from now on . Got it on 20 Dec exactly 10 years after the P85 😃👍🏼

Reactions: HankLloydRight