Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Took delivery today...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery went smoothly and quickly at the Fremont center. Man do I love driving this car.

I went over the car with fine tooth comb and came up with 4 items (some are probably way too picky, but hey if they're going to tweak a few things may as well...)
They're all exterior items. The interior was perfect and flawless.
  1. The drivers side fender edge sits proud of the drivers door edge where they meet by about a fraction of a mm. Not at the top and bottom, just in the middle. See pic attached.
  2. An almost invisible chip at the lower edge of the drivers door.
  3. Slightly bigger gaps where the passenger headlight front corner meets the bumper and between the two sections of the rear light assembly on the drivers side (on the order of a mm or so).
  4. What appears to be a couple of missing clips on the rear wheel well liners.
I'm seriously OCD so these items may not bother anyone else.

I'm really liking the blue with white interior so far.

Will post more impressions as the days go on.
IMG_0181.JPG
IMG_0183.JPG
IMG_0179.JPG

I went over the car with fine tooth comb and came up with 4 items (some are probably way too picky, but hey if they're going to tweak a few things may as well...)
They're all exterior items. The interior was perfect and flawless.

1. What appears to be a couple of missing clips on the rear wheel well liners.
I'm seriously OCD so these items may not bother anyone else.

Will post more impressions as the days go on.
View attachment 355483 View attachment 355484 View attachment 355485

What was tesla's response about the wheel well liner fasteners? I noticed many missing on the vehicle I'm picking up tomorrow.