Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Took delivery today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hollllllllllyyyyyyyy. Ccccc ooooooowwwwwww. Is this a great car. Spent a little over an hour with ds going over how car worked. I have been reading the threads here for months and it still seemed like overload. He gave me his phone number if I have any questions. My wife and I walked out and the first words out of her mouth was this sure was not like buying any other car we have bought

Delivery was a great experience

I have driven 47 miles today and averaged 278 kWh. Previous prius hyper miler

The home link was fabulous both garage doors programmed in minutes and the door for the tesla was programmed to open automatically in seconds

If you can't tell I am on cloud 9

Black with next gen tan seats took a couple pictures they are on iPhone have to figure out you to post them here

It is a 70 with autopilot and next gen seats no other options. My nicest previous car was a prius with a sunroof
Congrats Prospective!
I may be biased, but 70 plus Autopilot is as low is one can/should go, and hot dang, is it ever an awesome car!
Dual motor, bigger battery, P's and L's are all great additions, but going with base car + AP is still fantastic!

Hollllllllllyyyyyyyy. Ccccc ooooooowwwwwww. Is this a great car. Spent a little over an hour with ds going over how car worked. I have been reading the threads here for months and it still seemed like overload. He gave me his phone number if I have any questions. My wife and I walked out and the first words out of her mouth was this sure was not like buying any other car we have bought

The home link was fabulous both garage doors programmed in minutes and the door for the tesla was programmed to open automatically in seconds

Black with next gen tan seats took a couple pictures they are on iPhone have to figure out you to post them here
Congrats! Next order of business: change your TMC name. :D

Congrats mate! I know exactly how you feel. I just picked up my Model S P90D, I also had a great experience with all the tesla staff in Sydney Australia. Just can't get enough of it at the moment. It's such a pleasure to drive and that Tesla grin just won't go away!

Been trying a few of the features, Summon is really cool, I'm sure we are not too far away until we see the summon feature being actually able to drive the Model S to where you are and pick you up!

Loving it!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    509.5 KB · Views: 167

Post pics man!