TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Took my delivery today

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Rawad H., Dec 4, 2014.

1. Rawad H.

Rawad H. Member

well today i received my amazing Silver 85, i have not stopped smiling since i got it earlier this afternoon. the guy who dropped off my car was amazing and very energetic and made the whole experience really enjoyable. I put about 80 miles on it just joy riding and that pesky chime kept going off saying i was 10+ over the speed limit im not used to so much power this is going to take some getting used to lol, well just thought id tell everyone how much i loved it and how perfect the delivery went.

2. gene

gene Supporting Member

Congratulations! I've have mine almost two years and 40k miles. I still love every moment of driving it!

3. TES-E

TES-E Member

Congratulations! Wishing you many miles and smiles! :biggrin:

4. Majerus

Majerus Member

If you want you can disable that chime, i set mine to just show the alert instead.

5. PlanB

PlanB Banned

Congrats!....and yes you can turn all chimes off if you want, parking sensors included.

6. http.com

http.com Member

Congrats Rawad. Enjoy!

7. ericallyn

ericallyn Member

Congrats! I've had my Tesla Grin on for 26,000 miles and absolutely loving it!

8. Rawad H.

Rawad H. Member

Ty all and yes I know I can turn it off but I feel like I should listen to it before I get in trouble!

9. Blu Zap

Blu Zap Grinning member

Rawad H.
    I keep my speed notification at 10 miles+ speed limit. No chime. It warns me in my face without alerting the passengers.

Congrats. Keep the Tesla smile going!

10. Ziggy

Ziggy Member

It really is an amazing feeling and experience getting the car... I wish you many enjoyable years with the car.

11. 3s-a-charm

3s-a-charm Active Member

Congrats! Looking forward to a similar feeling when mine arrives. For now I will live vicariously through other deliveries! I bet you volunteer for every little grocery run now. :)

12. lolachampcar

lolachampcar Active Member

Congrats and welcome to the "smiles" club :)

13. muleferg

muleferg Active Member

:biggrin: th.jpg