Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Top 10 Superchargers based on Tesla screen at Kettleman City and other locations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Moderator note: this thread is for discussion of the screen at Kettleman City, Hawthorne, and other locations that shows the global map of Tesla Superchargers and the realtime list of the 10 busiest locations. Although this discussion will of course be about Superchargers outside of California, for the foreseeable future multiple California Superchargers will likely be part of the top 10 list. There is no other forum on TMC which would be a better fit for this discussion topic except perhaps the Charging Standards and Infrastructure forum, but that includes all EV charging. So for now, this thread will stay here. Thanks.
—————————————————————————————————————-

TMC members are duty bound to photograph the Tesla information screen and post in this thread when they stop at Kettleman City CA and charge.

Those, like myself, that read TMC until we are blind will greatly appreciate it!

Merry Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:
the Tesla information screen.

TMC members are duty bound to photograph it and post in this thread when they stop at Kettleman City CA and charge.
2ECDEE9C-45BB-4F4E-AE63-18BE93A670CC.jpeg
2336BA4C-D596-412C-A697-84FC5DFA120E.jpeg

Screen at Kettleman City on Tuesday 8/7/18 at 6:38 PM.

View attachment 323957
Adjusting for number of stalls, it looks like San Diego is slightly worse than Dublin. Looks like Mountain View has gotten more manageable with all the new superchargers built nearby. Burbank isn't really all that bad considering there are 20 stalls. Most of the others on this list have around 12 stalls.

Reactions: McManX
Notice that 7 of the top 10 superchargers worldwide are in California, at least today. I know there are more Teslas here than anywhere else, but I'd be surprised if it was 7 out of 10 cars. Could it be that owners in other parts of the country world aren't as reliant on supercharging?

The Kettleman City supercharger is the best and I mention that here to stay on topic. ;)