Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Top Menu

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Goes-to-11.png
Do we know for sure these pictures have to be sent somewhere?
That was my first thought. If this game seems to originate from the TMC forums I think we should create a new thread called "Proof" (or something along those lines) and post our pictures here.

Well, we might be one epiphany away from an "a-ha"...

The hex numbers leading to craigslist, the immediate response of puzzle pieces, the picture puzzle coming together, the morse code decoding to the audio file. All had an 'Aha!' moment.

The interpretation of the audio... not so much for me. Interpreting it as pictures of Model S cars, scoring at least 85, sent to nobiker, is a literal interpretation. The simplest and most obvious, but we're guessing nevertheless. All the others have been certainties.The silence from nobiker is deafening.

There is no positive feedback. Just like the puzzle pieces, I would have expected nobiker to reply "brown 10, total 10", "red 1, total 11", etc, as each submission came in (just like the positive feedback for each puzzle piece). My conclusion is that it is just an abandoned yahoo account, otherwise there would have been some response ("stop spamming me!").

To me, it comes down to "YC". What/who is YC. Liam/Leon YC?

I thought perhaps yahoo cars, but it is actually yahoo autos. Perhaps a comment on a Model S review from Liam/Leon? I've searched, but can't find anything matching.

The strange thing about YC is the phrasing. We have:

A YC demands proof
Liam/Leon YC's toadie
This yahoo is no biker

The first is used as in 'Young Conservative', but the second can't read that way - 'Liam Young Conservative's todie' makes no sense. What sort of word could be both an object and a surname?

Anagram's / letter substitution?

Goes-to-11.png
"MS one color" could also be "Model S #1 color".
(For instance Model S Founders' Number One is Red.)
I questioned this up-thread. We know the words but not the grammar....I'm pretty sure there's something here that we're missing.

Nick in Nick's Mission could be Nikola.
Could also be St. Nick and his mission to bring gifts to the children?

No

If this game seems to originate from the TMC forums I think we should create a new thread called "Proof" (or something along those lines) and post our pictures here.
Like. I started a thread here: www.teslamotorsclub.com -Proof I made post #1, now someone should post a black S for post #2, white for post #3 and so on....We need to post in order and 6, 7 & 9 can be comments. Post #8 needs to have two pictures or needs to have blue and green in one shot (does that exist?) If that doesn't work then I suggest we add to the thread till we get to exactly 85pts. We still haven't figured the "no biker" comment but this must be worth a try.

Last edited:

"He demands one submission per member."

I think submission implies that "members" (whoever that may be) must put something somewhere.

I would think it wrong to assume that posting something to this thread constitutes a "submission", and the thread just came about in response to the clues. Who is to say if 'he' even looks at this thread.

Re-Post:

I started a thread here: www.teslamotorsclub.com -Proof I made post #1, now someone should post a black S for post #2, white for post #3 and so on....We need to post in order and 6, 7 & 9 can be comments. Post #8 needs to have two pictures or needs to have blue and green in one shot (does that exist?) If that doesn't work then I suggest we add to the thread till we get to exactly 85pts. We still haven't figured the "no biker" comment but this must be worth a try.

Nick in Nick's Mission could be Nikola.
Could also be St. Nick and his mission to bring gifts to the children?

Yeah, if you read back through the topic, I made both of those guesses before...

- - - Updated - - -

Re-Post:

I started a thread here: www.teslamotorsclub.com -Proof I made post #1, now someone should post a black S for post #2, white for post #3 and so on....We need to post in order and 6, 7 & 9 can be comments. Post #8 needs to have two pictures or needs to have blue and green in one shot (does that exist?) If that doesn't work then I suggest we add to the thread till we get to exactly 85pts. We still haven't figured the "no biker" comment but this must be worth a try.

Dr.Computer jumped in with a pic of Red again.
Perhaps we need to use moderator privs to "fix" the proof thread as needed?
Should we edit DrComputer's post and subtitute a photo of a black? But then it wouldn't exactly be his submission anymore.
That thread is already not following your suggestions. Herding cats time...
(I suggested a recovery strategy in that thread. Not sure how we will meet the "85" total though.)

Here is a good white one:
http://stwot.motortrend.com/files/2012/12/Tesla-Model-S-white-right-front-1-1024x640.jpg

Last edited:
Dr.Computer jumped in with a pic of Red again.
Perhaps we need to use moderator privs to "fix" the proof thread as needed?
Should we edit DrComputer's post and subtitute a photo of a black? But then it wouldn't exactly be his submission anymore.
That thread is already not following your suggestions. Herding cats time...

Doug is the only moderator for this section and he wouldn't delete a members legitimate post without the member agreeing. If the posting order is important then Dr.Computer will need to delete his own post.

It would be unreasonable for there to be a posting coordination especially when the moderator is the only one who can delete posts easily. Each member needs to submit 85 total? That matches with the color point scheme. Or there needs to be 85 submissions on the thread?

To me, it comes down to "YC". What/who is YC. Liam/Leon YC?

I thought perhaps yahoo cars, but it is actually yahoo autos. Perhaps a comment on a Model S review from Liam/Leon? I've searched, but can't find anything matching.

The strange thing about YC is the phrasing. We have:

A YC demands proof
Liam/Leon YC's toadie
This yahoo is no biker

The first is used as in 'Young Conservative', but the second can't read that way - 'Liam Young Conservative's todie' makes no sense. What sort of word could be both an object and a surname?

Yeah, I have been noodling on that quite a bit.

The "Yellow Card" idea seemed an almost fit.
Britishism suggesting that "Nick's Mission" got a penalty card holding up his play until he provides some proof.
"a Yellow Card demands proof" could be a statement saying that if you got the Yellow penalty Card you have to prove your way out of it.
"Liam YC's toadie" could be that Liam played the "Yellow Card" and sent some minion to enforce his Yellow Card rule on "Nick's Mission."

It all seems rather convoluted and bizarre. I am trying to find ways to make the clues fit, so it is probably wrong.

Last edited:
Herding cats time...

Picture1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Britishism suggesting that "Nick's Mission" got a penalty card holding up his play until he provides some proof.
"a Yellow Card demands proof" could be a statement saying that if you got the Yellow penalty Card you have to prove your way out of it.

The "yellow card" comes from British soccer, it's a warning for an infraction. Get two of those and you're out of the game but there's nothing to prove or disprove. Sorry, I don't see the link.

Doug is the only moderator for this section and he wouldn't delete a members legitimate post without the member agreeing. If the posting order is important then Dr.Computer will need to delete his own post.

I also worry that the "one per submission" means that your inclusion of a Roadster in your photo nullifies it. Does it need to be a pic of ONLY a Model S?

It still feels like we might be embarking on another exercise in futility.

- - - Updated - - -

The "yellow card" comes from British soccer, it's a warning for an infraction. ...but there's nothing to prove or disprove. Sorry, I don't see the link.

So there is no "remove my Yellow Card because I can show you on the video replay that I didn't actually kick him in the shins?"

Last edited:
Another thought:

The colors to numbers almost seems like a "paint by numbers".
Or "decode by colors".
Inside some photo editor one could do some color substitutions to make the clue pieces show a hidden picture?
Or we find some hidden pixels that decode to a key number?

Just another sort of tact/approach we haven't taken.

If we had some sort of mystery image with no apparent meaning, I might have gone that path more readily. But I am not sure (at this point) what we could try to "repaint" or "color decode" right now so it is probably another dead end.

Drive.png
How I interpret the clue:

The puzzle was incomplete. There is more to come. I was stopped from providing it by a toadie. The toadie wants proof that I really need to provide the rest of the puzzle. ie: is there really interest from any (or enough) (forum) members to get the rest of the puzzle?

By submitting something we demonstrate that we want the rest of the puzzle. What that is I sure don't know but I think the no biker at yahoo is the best guess we have for where to send it once the aha moment arrives.