Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Top Menu

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if this is the right path but they all line up will with something called NUMBRL

The numbers that I get from this is
61 70 14 26 64 35 10 62 6 64 2 26 62 2 24 14 16 25 36 25 23 17 14 15 25 11 50 27 5 11 12 7 13 50 72 72 72 14 14 61 17 36 36 23 54 70

Still working on using the other chart to see if anything comes out using the letters but so far it looks like nothing.

Goes-to-11.png
To save people time, I've found no standard Braille-based alphabet that this maps to. I've also checked Braille music symbols. If you are looking for a transcription, the challenging portions are the sections with neither of the top two positions dotted and the repetition of characters near the end. If you can find something that parses symbols 8-15 clearly, that's a good sign.

Normal Braille alphabets emphasize tactile clarity. There are multiple symbols in this that would be hard to correctly identify with touch alone. As such, I think we probably aren't looking at a true braille alphabet, unless the symbols have been changed somehow (flipped, inverted, etc.)

That goes along with the one that i linked also from what I see its just garbage but here is my try at it note *'s are characters that are not on a keyboard

Code:
61 70 14 26 64 35 10 62 6 64 2 26 62 2 24 14 16 25 36 25 23 17 14 15 25 11 50 27 5 11 12 7 13 50 72 72 72 14 14 61 17 36 36 23 54 70
s  l  ch .  ?  ed a  !  * ?  ` .  !  * en ch wh ow ou ow j  th ch sh ow c  k  w  * c  e  * d  k  r  r  r  ch ch s  th ou ou j  u  l

Goes-to-11.png
If you flip the image horizontally, it parses in traditional Braille. I've only gotten as far as L(ing): h t t p : / / w w w . f l i c k r . c o m / and I need to run out the door. Can someone finish it?

I got to this h t t p : / / w w w . f l i c k r . c o m / p h o t o s / and then it falls apart ... I have tried a few different modifications with nothing ending up as a working link

Goes-to-11.png
I quickly increased the exposure of the dark image and got this. It looks like a gauge/meter with some lettering below. Somebody with better photoshop skills can probably isolate the writing. I don't have a lot of time to spend on this right now. :)

enhanced.gif

Goes-to-11.png
The page with the red lines on it is binary backwards the first 34 lines are this so far

, 85 or 9 is still a tall order for a color. stupid mechakons. i know you can handle it sporT! i'm at the coast now looking for the ideal site to place what's left of my transmitter but you need to stop messing around and get your butt on the road or you will never make it in time!

I will continue working on it and update it when i'm done.

Last edited:
Goes-to-11.png
The page with the red lines on it is binary backwards the first 4 lines are this so far

ver make it in time!

I will continue working on it and update it when i'm done.

raptor, I can start from the bottom and work my way up if you want help.

is it ASCII code? Are the four dashes zero or one? When you say backwards, you read the bits from the eight "symbol (dashes or dot-dashes)" to the first?

Goes-to-11.png
still chugging, here's what I have so far:

��im just glad you are alive. you right that scumbag biker would ask for so much more but still, 85 or 9 is still a tall order for"

Here is the full text of the binary

��im just glad you are alive. you right that scumbag biker would ask for so much more but still, 85 or 9 is still a tall order for a color. stupid mechakons. i know you can handle it sporT! i'm at the coast now looking for the ideal site to place what's left of my transmitter but you need to stop messing around and get your butt on the road or you will never make it in time!

if you dont mine keep going a bit to check some of the odd words I have like mechakons ... i might have just mistyped it.

Last edited:
Drive.png
��im just glad you are alive. you right that scumbag biker would ask for so much more but still, 85 or 9 is still a tall order for a color. stupid mechakons. i know you can handle it sporT! i'm at the coast now looking for the ideal site to place what's left of my transmitter but you need to stop messing around and get your butt on the road or you will never make it in time!

if you dont mine keep going a bit to check some of the odd words I have like mechakons ... i might have just mistyped it.

And the old translation:

A YC demands proof by Nick's Mission

The drop was incomplete.
I need to transmit.
One of Liam's YCs toadies has stopped me.
He wants proof.
MS one color.
Red equals 1.
Black equals 2.
White equals 3.
Silver is 4.
Grey is 5.
Blue equals 8.
Green is 8 as well.
Brown equals 10.
He demands one submission per member.
Submissions must- can have no multiples.
No duplicate submissions.
This yahoo is no biker so 85 total should satisfy him for now.

One gives useful information for the other...

We definitely got a tip from the person running this that there are intentional typos in both the new clue and the old clue.

Last edited: