Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Top Menu

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Goes-to-11.png
tesla banner.PNG

I remember that! I was the guy that assembled the final video: HansoExposed 9/8 70 Fragments - Complete - YouTube

R. E. S. P. E. C. T.
That whole thing was pretty well put together. Too bad the show ended the way it did.

If this puzzle here is an indication of something that officially Tesla related, such as Gen III announcement, then the mods here must have some connections! :)

LIV is 54 in roman numerals. Not sure if that was brought up yet. Don't think it is significant. Just musing.

Putting these two things together.

The numbers obviously look like a date. I think this is correct.

Any reason why it is '7' and not 'seven'? Could it mean something?

And remember this isn't Tesla Motors site. It is an independent site. I am not sure that Tesla would provide a launch on this site. They might, as GeorgeB is on here.

Some other musings:

121>2012 (doesn't make much sense)?
1:1 7:012?
ZIOZLIZI?

I find it hard to believe that they could have an actual vehicle launch event with press, guests, etc. on 12/17 without more news leaking out. Maybe this is more of a small "preview" event with a live webcast and website update with actual launch events next year.

Since we're speculating. I'll go with a Gen III "platform" introduction blog/webcast/teaser video on 12/17 and that the "SLI\" letters have something to do with the vehicle designations. So maybe a "Model L", "model I", "Model "V", or model "\"??

It has been mentioned in the press that they may be build three vehicles on the Gen III platform (Tesla Plans Two More Launches: A Smaller Crossover SUV, Sports Car | Autopia | Wired.com). Maybe the Model "\" is the half size version of the Model "X". :)

Note, on the original puzzle pieces, the "L" cannot be a "7" upside down. As the current banner makes clear, "7" in this typeface does not have a vertical riser, but a strongly sloped one. So, I think the "/175" idea, while clever, is wrong. I like @ElSupreme's idea of SLIV as "Model S 54". Though I haven't the faintest idea what significance "54" might have. "one two one 7 two zero one two" seems most likely to point to the date 12/17/2012 (next Monday).

Just guessing here; don't assume that mods have special insight here (or, at least, this mod!).

Note, on the original puzzle pieces, the "L" cannot be a "7" upside down. As the current banner makes clear, "7" in this typeface does not have a vertical riser, but a strongly sloped one. So, I think the "/175" idea, while clever, is wrong. I like @ElSupreme's idea of SLIV as "Model S 54". Though I haven't the faintest idea what significance "54" might have. "one two one 7 two zero one two" seems most likely to point to the date 12/17/2012 (next Monday).

Just guessing here; don't assume that mods have special insight here (or, at least, this mod!).

I'm going to laugh when all that happens is doug unveils a new layout on Monday ;)