Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Total Mileage Thus Far

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From the "other" forum: A poster said owner my5bAby stopped by his house during a trip with 99,610 miles on his car. So the first Model S in the wild will break the 100,000 mile barrier this week. One drive unit replacement at around 30/40k miles IIRC from another thread, other than that the car is reportedly still in excellent condition.

Indicated range is down by 5%, but without any "forced"/extended balancing to get better numbers, so likely it is better. Great news as the roadster data has shown that it is the miles that have the most influence on battery degradation, not time.

From the "other" forum: A poster said owner my5bAby stopped by his house during a trip with 99,610 miles on his car. So the first Model S in the wild will break the 100,000 mile barrier this week. One drive unit replacement at around 30/40k miles IIRC from another thread, other than that the car is reportedly still in excellent condition.

Indicated range is down by 5%, but without any "forced"/extended balancing to get better numbers, so likely it is better. Great news as the roadster data has shown that it is the miles that have the most influence on battery degradation, not time.

I'm surprised he actually stopped driving! :)
You sure it wasn't km???