Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking Model S 85D Delivery Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Orded Oct, confirmed November

Multicoat red
panorama
black leather
White alcantara roofe trimming
piano black
double charger
tech package
Air suspension
Hi-FI upgrade
Winter package
Type2 charging cable
blue charging adaptor 400V 16A

Got my VIN# last week 72071, Estimated deliver April Drammen Norway.

Cant wait:)

I had originally ordered S85 in August, switched to S85D immediately upon D announcement. Dashboard (well, what used to be called Dashboard) says Late February delivery.

Was contacted today for payment info. Supposedly, mine is to be "one of the first S85D" deliveries, picking up at the factory.

I was told it should enter production within the first 2 weeks of February, with delivery "around this time next month".

Confirmed Oct 11- just got pushed to March - this is getting annoying VIN69734

I would assume llavalle you're going to get the bump too

I just checked and It still shows Late February. Maybe it has to do with the options selected (see my sig for mine).

Where are you located in Canada?
What's weird is that I ordered mine AFTER you confirmed yours (Oct 12th)

I had originally ordered S85 in August, switched to S85D immediately upon D announcement. Dashboard (well, what used to be called Dashboard) says Late February delivery.

Was contacted today for payment info. Supposedly, mine is to be "one of the first S85D" deliveries, picking up at the factory.

I was told it should enter production within the first 2 weeks of February, with delivery "around this time next month".

Great news! Please give a review when you get it.

Last night my estimated delivery updated again. Called my DS and production start got moved back to the week of February 9th. Seems every Wednesday night they adjust production scheduling. For the last two weeks on Wednesday night I've been moved back. Last week it was back a week, this week it was back 2 weeks. Still being told it's a problem sourcing parts. This is getting frustrating.

Last night my estimated delivery updated again. Called my DS and production start got moved back to the week of February 9th. Seems every Wednesday night they adjust production scheduling. For the last two weeks on Wednesday night I've been moved back. Last week it was back a week, this week it was back 2 weeks. Still being told it's a problem sourcing parts. This is getting frustrating.
Very frustrating .....I spoke to my D's today and was told them same thing....my expected production date is march 9th
Hopefully it changes

Are you still showing Late February for delivery?

Hi All.

A late "Happy New TESLA Year" to all.

--

S85D
Pearl White
Pano Roof
19" Standard Wheels
Grey Nappa Leather
Piano Decor
Tech
Air
Ultra Sound
Cold Weather

Ordered: Oct. 15.2014, conf: Oct. 27.2014.

Set for Copenhagen, Late March 2015.
Vin: FFP6950x

Hello All,

Even later Happy New Year.

S85D
White, Pano, Air (Hopefully), 19" std, grey Nappa, Tech, Ultrasound

ordered 5-nov-2014,
confirmed 12-nov-2014,
order changed to include air 2-jan-2015 (not confirmed),
VIN# FFP7370x assigned 19-jan-2015 = today :)
delivery "late april 2015"