Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking Model S 85D Delivery Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIN: 091455
Ordered: 5/17
Confirmed: 5/25
Delivery estimate: "June". Order page before confirmation said "Late June".
Delivery location: Denver, CO
Configuration: 85D, deep blue, pana, standard 19s, next-gen tan seats, piano black, white alcantara, auto-pilot, premium interior, ultra sound, sub-zero, rear-facing seats

Looking back a few post it seems production will start 2-3 weeks after confirmation. Exciting. Surreal that I'm actually getting a Tesla considering how it has been an unrealistic dream for the last few years.

For me my VIN was displayed on the my.teslamotors page when my order confirmed. Also me my MVPA (motor vehicle purchase agreement) document was available when my order confirmed.

@ricsan50. Georgia deliveries are being pushed to make the June 30th deadline for the state tax credit. My superb DES called me last Friday to set up and confirm a 10:00 am 6-6-15 delivery. I guess that's as good as it gets promise wise. If it changes I'll report back.

Happy to finally move out from the shadows and become a participant on these amazing forums. Just had our S85D confirmed today, with the VIN (91559) and MVPA waiting for me when I went into My Tesla. Looking like a late-June delivery.

Once I figure out how to make a sig, I will put my config there. Thanks again for all of the great information you all are sharing!

Happy to finally move out from the shadows and become a participant on these amazing forums. Just had our S85D confirmed today, with the VIN (91559) and MVPA waiting for me when I went into My Tesla. Looking like a late-June delivery.

Once I figure out how to make a sig, I will put my config there. Thanks again for all of the great information you all are sharing!

Awesome, late June doesn't seem feasible being only 3-4 weeks away at this point but sure hope it is for you. FL takes a while just transport too I'd imagine and a lot of Late June's confirmed back in early May or late April. Sure hope they can do that though as would be awesome if you don't have to wait very long at all ;-)

I'm curious is anyone with an 85D order before mid-November still waiting for their car with the exception of RHD countries?

Yes.

This is the direct link to the european/geman speaking forum's list:

http://tff-forum.de/download/file.php?id=10154

I don't know if you can download it without registration, let me know. There "oldest" car ordered but not delivered yet is from Oct. 25.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way:

I ONLY GOT TO SLEEP ONE MORE TIME!!! :biggrin:

Thursday it became our turn (Tesla grin needing urgent medical attention)
IMG_7905.JPG

Friday, at the Middelfart (no kidding, that's the name of the city) SuC.
Life is good...

This morning I was surprised to see my 85D in production after only 5 days since being confirmed:

VIN: 091455

Ordered: 5/17
Confirmed: 5/25
Production: 5/30
Delivery estimate: "June". Order page before confirmation said "Late June".
Delivery location: Denver, CO
Configuration: 85D, deep blue, pana, standard 19s, next-gen tan seats, piano black, white alcantara, auto-pilot, premium interior, ultra sound, sub-zero, rear-facing seats

Any idea how often the mytesla site is updated. Throughout day or end of day? Checking the google apps spreadsheet, i'm surprised (or impatient) that no one has posted a June 1 start production.
The MyTesla status can update during the day. But I was only checking 2 or 3 times a day at my most impatient, and since the number of status changes is small, it is hard for any one person to get a sense of how frequently the updates propagate to the site, other than my experience that it is not just overnight.

And if you think the wait is difficult now, take note that it just gets worse once the car is built and you are hoping to nail down the transit and delivery dates. Fortunately time passes and your car finally arrives. I really empathize with people overseas who wait for a slow boat to deliver the car.