Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking Multi-red production and sequencing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We had the first meeting of the San Diego Tesla Club this morning. Here are 3 pictures of my new red baby and one of our group.
David
P1020521.jpg
Picking up Tesla.jpg
UTC Tesla Sales.jpg
San Diego Tesla Club 4-21-13.jpg

Fog lights in latest multi-reds?

Dear recent proud owners of a multi-red in the latest batches being delivered (congratulations!)--if you got the tech package, did your car come with functional fog lights as advertised in the 2012 tech package? Other non-red deliveries are reporting the sad "deletion" of this feature.

Dear recent proud owners of a multi-red in the latest batches being delivered (congratulations!)--if you got the tech package, did your car come with functional fog lights as advertised in the 2012 tech package? Other non-red deliveries are reporting the sad "deletion" of this feature.

Good question...I think they are just too elated to notice, lol.

Hello from Sydney. I'm here for work, but I'm appreciating the distraction while I wait for my car to be built (end of line 4/29). I'm still waiting on a VIN, crossing my fingers for 9950, 9999, or 10000 :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21366646443.895370.jpg

A

Just got the call from White Plains that the car was unloaded. Picking up tomorrow at 2pm ... finally!

Congratulation John. It's been a long wait for those of us who made early commitments, but I think we have a number of additional benefits:

1). Able to purchase at the lower price
2). Many recent posts about the improved fit and finish
3). New door handles that have better tactile feel (and hopefully better reliability)
4). Avoided several beta software versions.

I keep consoling myself with all of this anyway. I'm excited for you.

Sleep well tonite... (yea, right)

A few pictures of mine. The logo shot has been 'shopped to try and eliminate me as much as possible, so don't trust the color but it makes a good Facebook profile picture. ;-)

Also, I liked the front quarter shot because it shows it in light and dark. After three days and 250 miles on my car, all i can say is: WORTH THE WAIT
TeslaFront.jpg
TeslaLogo.jpg
TeslaThreeQuarters.jpg