Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking P85D delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thx

- - - Updated - - -

Thx
a couple of hours after the design studio had norwegian prices on the morning og october 10th.

The VIN has another change in addition to the E=2014 changing to F=2015. The X before F for 2015 used to be a 1. According to vindecoderz.com that is a "Check"-value whatever that means. At least it is now X and used to be 1. According to teslarati that digit is only for algorithms to be able to verify the validity of the VIN.

Yes, it was done to raise the safety rating for rear passengers.

I haven't finished catching up on this thread yet, but I just had to call this particular post out and say yay. I was in the rear seat of my Tesla when someone I let drive it around the block turned out to be a blithering idiot behind the wheel. I was on the left side wearing my safety belt, but I still fractured my right shoulder and elbow.

I'm not saying I know of any safety deficiency with the old rear seats, but it makes me happy to see them working on safety improvements regardless.

Vin [E]63509 still also in production since Dec 2... but DS thinks it will still go out soon ("completed sometime this week"), with Chicago delivery ~Dec 22nd.

In production since Nov 25, my DS says no P85D's have been scheduled for transport yet to Chicago, but hopefully soon. Told I am shown as in late stage of production. Cannot give me a delivery date until transport is firm. Expect Chicago shipping to take 5-10 days, then needs to be prepped at SC. Fingers crossed for Dec 22, but looking more like a dream.

Production Complete.JPG

Entered Production 12/8 (Monday). Production complete today 12/12 (Friday).

I haven't finished catching up on this thread yet, but I just had to call this particular post out and say yay. I was in the rear seat of my Tesla when someone I let drive it around the block turned out to be a blithering idiot behind the wheel. I was on the left side wearing my safety belt, but I still fractured my right shoulder and elbow.

I'm not saying I know of any safety deficiency with the old rear seats, but it makes me happy to see them working on safety improvements regardless.

I remember your story, it made me very sad. I hope things have worked out for you and you're getting a new Tesla.

What were the specs of your order? Like color/options.

Pretty much maxed it out!!!

All Glass Panoramic Roof
21" Grey Turbine Wheels
Black Solid Paint Included
Black Next Generation Seats
Carbon Fiber Décor
Black Alcantara Headliner Included

Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Tesla Red Brake Calipers Included
CHARGING
Supercharger Enabled Included
Dual Chargers