Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tritium story?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
...existing supercharger stalls, but they can use Tritiums (Chargefox/NRMA/QldHwy/whatever)
This might be a bit off-topic, but does anyone know much about Tritium other than their website?

Ourstory - Tritium | Offering Energy Freedom

They seem to be a quiet Australian success story, but I haven't seen much razzamatazz about them.

Can the Tritium Veefil-PK, which can do 350kW, feed a Model 3 at the same speed as the Tesla V3 supercharger (the 1000 mph rate...)?

Björn Nyland on YouTube and probably many others have tested several chargers and they all seem to be limited by Tesla’s software to ~127kW IIRC. This is still better than most other cars and all(?) currently available in Aus, I am not even sure if any cars have gotten higher yet other than prototypes? Maybe the e-Tron?

They seem to be a quiet Australian success story, but I haven't seen much razzamatazz about them.
On 7:30 on the ABC last Thursday they had a story on electric cars and Tritium made an appearance.

It’s probably still on iVew but you need to be quick, I think they don’t keep more than a few days episodes up of their news programmes.

At the other end of the scale redarc make a solar panel that folds like a blanket. It would be a very very very slow charge but you could always fold out the $2500 solar blanket if desperate...... They are also making a range extender, which I’ve always called a generator, for those that want to take their electric car where there is insufficient power. Not convinced that they’ve thought that through though.

They are also making a range extender, which I’ve always called a generator,
Or the great new marketing ploy by Toyota in the UK claiming their hybrids are self charging (called a petrol engine). Robert Llewellyn on FullyCharged has been on a rampage the last few days about it. Someone asked him if his electric car was one of the new self charging ones...