Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Truckla - Model 3 Pickup

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Subaru Baja ?

I was thinking the same. That form factor was a commercial failure in the 70s but I wonder if it could have a revival in an EV form with towing and a beefier suspension.
The Brat was sold in the 80's.
image.png

The funny thing about the Baja is that it has the highest resale value of any Subaru of that age. Turbo models go for $10k still (when new you could get them for the low $20k since no one wanted them then).
image.png

Reactions: HankLloydRight
Saw this mentioned in the comments of an article about this and I agree; Truckla is not a very good name. She should have gone with E-Camino.

See....in my generation I don't even know what a Camino is...as I've never seen one before. Truckla is an AWEsome name.

Really sad part of Simone though is that she has a brain tumor and it seems that even after the tumor removed it seems it has come back...and you can see it in her making of video.

See....in my generation I don't even know what a Camino is...as I've never seen one before. Truckla is an AWEsome name.

Really sad part of Simone though is that she has a brain tumor and it seems that even after the tumor removed it seems it has come back...and you can see it in her making of video.

I'm not sure what the current status of her tumor is. The video you linked is from August 2018 and it sounded like things had been resolved as of the Truckla video, which was published yesterday.

The El Camino was a car built by Chevy and was a coupe utility vehicle; part 2 door coupe and part pickup truck. Basically the exact same form factor as what Simone created. It's a pretty well known car even though it isn't produced anymore. Chevrolet El Camino - Wikipedia

64246565-770-0@2X.jpg

I'm really quite shocked that someone wouldn't know what an El Camino is. I'm in my 30's, this isn't something only older generations would know about.

Anyway, I still say she should have gone with E-Camino. Truckla just sounds sloppy.

She's finished treatment. They made a "mask" for her so she couldn't move her head when undergoing radiation therapy. She turned it into a lamp of sorts. This video is from May 29.

She's finished treatment. They made a "mask" for her so she couldn't move her head when undergoing radiation therapy. She turned it into a lamp of sorts. This video is from May 29.
My mom had an extremely bad brain tumor 20+ years ago, 95% mortality rate, but she survived the multiple surgeries, and now she's 90. She also had that radiation mask thing as a souvenir. I wanted to turn it into a goalie mask.

• Informative
Reactions: Jedi2155