Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

True Story or Not?: "Frunk opened at 115mph and caused $20k damage on brand new P85"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Eh, I believe him. Shocker, I know. Time will tell if I'm wrong. But cut him a break, put him on ignore if you don't want to be bothered by him again ... or else just let him be on the forum. Future posts will tell us all whether to welcome him or not.

As far as I'm concerned, clean slate at this point.

I saved money that i worked hard to get. I showed my personal bank statement to the tesla rep, I showed up in a nice 7 series (wasnt mine) to the dealership, they didn't hesitate to give me it as a loaner.

You worked in your dad's shop...making enough in 2 years to afford a P85D, and several other vehicles, and you believe that you worked "hard?" I can assure you that if any of that is true, you have no idea what hard work is, nor would you be purchasing the vehicle with your own money.

Either way, your story doesn't seem any more plausible than the admitted fictious one.

Look, dude, go out and meet a girl (or boy) and stop hanging out on forums making outlandish claims. I assure you, you'll have far more fun.

Last edited:
Its cool you guys don't believe what happened, because you guy refuse to believe that a 18 y/o can make the same money you guys make. Is there anyway that I can delete my profile.

Chill. My advice? Quit trying to prove you're telling the truth now. Just go participate in the various threads, contribute to the discussion, and move on. But getting into a pissing contest in this thread isn't going to help you or anyone else. You've apologized. People have a right to be bothered over being lied to. Let it go.

Let it go.

86db2b42bc9f4fe73c88873c0ca14a1b.jpg

i worked hard by spending 14 hour days under cars, spending countless hours a month, no hanging out with friend while replacing the engine of the x5 or f250, i worked hard by having callous fingers, i worked hard because i knew what i want, i knew the only way i could get it. If i wanted to meet a girl, i would, i just don't have time for that stuff. anyways you guys are just ridiculous, people don't hate on justin beiber because of the actual reason to hate him, they hate him because he reminds them of wht they are not, hes a 21 y/o, who has more than any one of us on this forum ever will have, people hate on him because he had the same opportunities we had and he seized them. People hate on him for buying the LaFerrari, but if you were a 21 y/o worth 200,000,000 wouldn't you do the same? ow many of you have ever done something stupid whenyou were 18, I didnt hurt anyone, i just told a few harmless lie, my driving hasn't endangered me or anyone, I can confidently day that i have better driving experience than any of you, i have over a million miles under my belt, i make same day deliveries while driving over 300 miles a day, thats why i kind of also NEEDED a tesla.

i worked hard by spending 14 hour days under cars, spending countless hours a month, no hanging out with friend while replacing the engine of the x5 or f250, i worked hard by having callous fingers, i worked hard because i knew what i want, i knew the only way i could get it. If i wanted to meet a girl, i would, i just don't have time for that stuff. anyways you guys are just ridiculous, people don't hate on justin beiber because of the actual reason to hate him, they hate him because he reminds them of wht they are not, hes a 21 y/o, who has more than any one of us on this forum ever will have, people hate on him because he had the same opportunities we had and he seized them. People hate on him for buying the LaFerrari, but if you were a 21 y/o worth 200,000,000 wouldn't you do the same? ow many of you have ever done something stupid whenyou were 18, I didnt hurt anyone, i just told a few harmless lie, my driving hasn't endangered me or anyone, I can confidently day that i have better driving experience than any of you, i have over a million miles under my belt, i make same day deliveries while driving over 300 miles a day, thats why i kind of also NEEDED a tesla.

Well there are a lot of adults (some who used to be regular forum members before joining Tesla as employees) who also put in countless hours working as well. You felt the need to lie about what happened which could negatively impact Tesla sales and their livelihood. You say it happened and we have no way to disprove that but you can see why some may be upset about being lied to.

Bonnie had good advice. You can't really prove you are telling the truth at this point to people's satisfaction so simply contribute like other members to other sections of the site and move on.

300 miles a day x 6 days a week (assume you take one day off a week hopefully) for 52 weeks is 96,000 miles. Would take over 10 years to reach 1 million miles. Since 35 mph became 115mph could that number also be an exaggeration maybe?

Dude this entire statement is exactly what we're talking about. You just don't get it. There are a lot of reasons to dislike Justin bieber. Money definitely isn't one of them. Clearly that is something you focus on since you feel the need to highlight it.

8db08894ed41e308a49d24475a80f95c.jpg

300 miles a day x 6 days a week (assume you take one day off a week hopefully) for 52 weeks is 96,000 miles. Would take over 10 years to reach 1 million miles. Since 35 mph became 115mph could that number also be an exaggeration maybe?

He's 18 now, but barely, supposedly. If he got his driver's license the day he turned 16, and drove every day for two years he'd have to have driven 1370 miles every day--all 730 days--to have driven a million miles.

But no, I don't think "over a million miles" is an exaggeration.