Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trusting "secret" info given by Tesla employees and shoutout to Van Nuys SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had similar frustrations, particularly about the CHAdeMO adapter: "A CHAdeMO adapter is definitely coming!"... July of 2012. "I've seen the prototype, it should be out in a matter of months"... summer 2013! then it turned to: "I cant say for sure if one is going to be offered". spring 2014 ... as sightings of the prototypes are reported out in the wild.

Sure but it's easy to see why CHAdeMO is not a big priority for Tesla, outside of Japan the infrastructure just sucks. You'd rather get a supercharger built than bother with this BS. So this forum turns personal wish lists into communication problems with Tesla. The more I read about this whining the more I think it's not a communication problem at all. What is going on is they're being crucified for not working as slowly and as stupidly as traditional car companies. If AP didn't get released by christmas, so what. Put on your bigboy pants and wait. Or you could go buy another car. It will NEVER have an upgrade. It will suck just as much as the day you bought it, forever. Perfect communication.

Sure but it's easy to see why CHAdeMO is not a big priority for Tesla, outside of Japan the infrastructure just sucks. You'd rather get a supercharger built than bother with this BS. So this forum turns personal wish lists into communication problems with Tesla. The more I read about this whining the more I think it's not a communication problem at all. What is going on is they're being crucified for not working as slowly and as stupidly as traditional car companies. If AP didn't get released by christmas, so what. Put on your bigboy pants and wait. Or you could go buy another car. It will NEVER have an upgrade. It will suck just as much as the day you bought it, forever. Perfect communication.

If you lived in the Pacific Northwest (Washington / Oregon), you wouldn't say that the CHAdeMO infrastructure sucks. You'd be eager for the adapter too :)

Look up West Coast Electric Highway - they've done a number covering the upper left corner of the US.

If you lived in the Pacific Northwest (Washington / Oregon), you wouldn't say that the CHAdeMO infrastructure sucks. You'd be eager for the adapter too :)

Look up West Coast Electric Highway - they've done a number covering the upper left corner of the US.

But I don't, and most Tesla owners don't as well. So you make my point for me. Did you see my name? How long have I been waiting for the D? :-/