Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Investor Discussions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toyota Top Auto Brand, Tesla Gaining: Survey

Toyota Top Auto Brand, Tesla Gaining - now in top ten of US Car-Brand Perception (at #10)

Consumer Reports says it is taking more than a single ad campaign or one new model to make an impact on Americans.

The exception is Tesla. The electric-vehicle company has just one model, the Model S, and its marketing has been limited. However, Tesla has been in the headlines several times in the last six months as the Model S was honored with awards such as Motor Trend's Car of the Year. Tesla raised its score in the latest survey to 55 from 42 last year.

Wow. So if I'm reading this right, over the last two days shorts are only at 30% of float now? That's a big drop from earlier in the week.

Not exactly. These percentages are activity per takes for each day, not the total. Shows how he shorts are behaving on a daily basis. This reduction in percentage over the last few days would have minimal effect on the current total, but shows e trending direction

Sure has been fun watching the share price heading north the last month. Let's keep in perspective that the Dow is at a lifetime high right now.

I would not advise purchasing more shares right now. Even with a great Q4 Conference Call I think the share price will correct down, especially if the market overall sees a pull back, TSLA will follow. I am a buyer at $30, previously my highest purchase price was $28.5.

I've inched up starting at 18, 23, 26, & 28.5. So far I have timed my buys with the valleys and a very happy camper!

Status
Not open for further replies.