Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest everybody to cool down a little. Lots of emotions here for really no reason.

This is no violation to his agreement and he is still free to say what he believed the SEC really is.

One thing I know for sure, Tesla still builds the best cars you can buy for money and we expect a nice market surprise at the ER.

If people sell tomorrow because they do not like his tweet behavior than they should never have invested. What he does Tweet has no impact on production, delivery, profit and cash flow or financial results they will present.

Sure, the media will use this tweets and make a big story out of that and shorts will try to attack once again but all that we know already. We know also that they never managed to get the SP under certain levels. The company is simply in a too good position today and there is no visible risk in an investment as of today versus the past quarters.

Investors who keep cool will be on the winner side and maybe this is just another bear trap and opportunity to add ....

I said it before: Emotion and the stock market don't go well together. Focus on the fundamentals and not on some SEC teasing we have seen tonight.

P.S. 12 k likes, not so bad :)

It is not our emotions we are all worried about.

I suggest everybody to cool down a little. Lots of emotions here for really no reason.

This is no violation to his agreement and he is still free to say what he believed the SEC really is.

One thing I know for sure, Tesla still builds the best cars you can buy for money and we expect a nice market surprise at the ER.

If people sell tomorrow because they do not like his tweet behavior than they should never have invested. What he does Tweet has no impact on production, delivery, profit and cash flow or financial results they will present.

Sure, the media will use this tweets and make a big story out of that and shorts will try to attack once again but all that we know already. We know also that they never managed to get the SP under certain levels. The company is simply in a too good position today and there is no visible risk in an investment as of today versus the past quarters.

Investors who keep cool will be on the winner side and maybe this is just another bear trap and opportunity to add ....

I said it before: Emotion and the stock market don't go well together. Focus on the fundamentals and not on some SEC teasing we have seen tonight.

P.S. 12 k likes, not so bad :)

I take that as a 'yes' as to whether I should look into buying tomorrow (while not taking nor giving any advice...). :)

• Love
Reactions: SpaceCash
longTerm.PNG

I know Musk isn't reading this, but if he is --

Elon, listen to Arianna Huffington's advice.

Arianna Huffington Just Gave Elon Musk Some Really Good Advice That Everyone Should Follow

You're under too much stress to function right now. Be scientific about this. Tesla's bigger than you now. You got Model 3 to the necessary production and delivery volume which means Tesla is structurally profitable. Jerome and JB and Deepak can take it from here, for six months at least. Take a break from the CEO job and *fix your brain* by getting some sleep.

P.S. Anyone at all should feel free to forward this anywhere Musk might see it.

Or where any board member can see it. An enforced medical leave would be the right thing for the Board to do, if they want to have Musk back and functional later.

I know Musk isn't reading this, but if he is --

Elon, listen to Arianna Huffington's advice.

Arianna Huffington Just Gave Elon Musk Some Really Good Advice That Everyone Should Follow

You're under too much stress to function right now. Be scientific about this. Tesla's bigger than you now. You got Model 3 to the necessary production and delivery volume which means Tesla is structurally profitable. Jerome and JB and Deepak can take it from here, for six months at least. Take a break from the CEO job and *fix your brain* by getting some sleep.

P.S. Anyone at all should feel free to forward this anywhere Musk might see it.

Or where any board member can see it. An enforced medical leave would be the right thing for the Board to do, if they want to have Musk back and functional later.
F the Huffington post and every article they've ever published.
Is this where the TMC board is at now? Huff Post? For real?

This is the kind of thing you would tweet on the way out the door. Could he be resigning tonight?

Nahhhhh....

That's what I was thinking on Monday. Pulled out the other day when it got over 300. GL to you all. I got into this obviously as an investment. This market is way too volatile and all just watch from the sidelines. I had a suspicious feeling he was going to stop back after the SEC proceedings. If I see a reversal candel on this dip all get back in..... Who knows where the bottom is now though

• Informative
  • Disagree
Reactions: dqd88 and neroden
something is coming, he just tweeted to some guy who invested all his money to tesla: Hang in there. If you are truly long-term, it will be fine.
Like *profits*? Profits are coming.

Musk still needs a vacation. And I don't mean that lightly. I mean it's *necessary* for his mental health, whether he wants one or *not*. He should go spend a few months in seclusion... studying how to build artificial biospheres on Mars, or something else he'd enjoy which has nothing to do with Tesla and nothing direct to do with SpaceX.

This tweet supports the short narrative that he is not stable, even if it has no
Legal repercussions.

That makes the stock investment too risky.
Why? Serious question.

Unstable CEO does not necessarily make the stock risky. Nobody seems to be much bothered by VW's parade of jailed execs.

honestly I vote for @neroden or @DaveT to write a long open letter to Musk publicly that covers why us longs are so disappointed in him right now. should mention the pedo stuff so. should stress Elon has a bigger mission that he endangers with twitter of all things. and also like he tells his employees he needs to ignore the noise and focus on executing day in and day out. maybe he needs to study up on how startup CEOs like Hoffman and Zuck adjusted their behavior once their companies matured.

My guess: pressure, stress, and disappointment at the stock performance after Tesla released the production and delivery numbers. Those were turning-point numbers for anyone that has been watching Tesla, but the market manipulation and unrelenting FUD and straight up lies by the media have succeeded in suppressing the stock and mis-informing millions of people. I completely "get it" and I don't know many people that could totally keep their cool in this situation.

That and one more thing:

The last week-end of Q3 he emailed every Tesla employee and promised that if they worked extra hard, the company would come out victorious (IIRC). Having had his promise stolen from him (even momentarily) would surely upset him, if my perception of EM is anywhere close to correct.

PS. Thread is currently growing faster than my reading speed...

Status
Not open for further replies.