Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally understand why certain types have bird names...
Tesla makes cars (and other outdoor stationary objects), what do birds do to cars (and other stationary outdoor objects)?

I thought it was because it rhymed with “turd”...

And @Teslie is toxic - only posts when SP is in free-fall, on my ignore-list now...

A birdie told me that the bottom is behind us ;)

I've still got some buys lined up down into the 240s ;) Started buying at $265,66 (pre-deliveries), with the amount to buy increasing the lower TSLA gets.

Just wish my sell had gone off after deliveries, I was a couple dollars off :Þ I figured deliveries would be FUDded down pretty quickly, but I didn't think it'd happen right out of the gate :Þ Should have just sold at the opening price. Note to self for the future.

We will see what expenses are. Also I have a concern of Tesla cooking the books to make Q3 look better. If they do Q4 could be worse. Next year will get real interesting as the federal incentives start to fall.

Deferring spending on R&D and/ or CapEx (have you noticed the downward trend in the 2018 guidance every quarter?) is not book cooking.

Rest of world does not care about US federal incentives...

You forgot you are speaking of the same little kid who was bullied and beaten in his earlier days. He never gave in then, so you expect him to knuckle down now?
Elon will not be silenced, why? Because he is Right and when you're Right, the rest of the world will need to come to grips with it. It is who he is, and what drives him. We are just along for the ride, so shut up or get out at the light.
I think you may have missed the context of my post. Maybe I should put /s tags in, but I like my humor nice and dry (unlike my wine which I prefer sweet).

So last night I was running the numbers from a bear view and I completely understand how they see Tesla going BK(with 3Q earnings negative 600million and dilution to pay dept), so this is a huge fight going on here and the outcome will be dramatic for one or the other side. So it will be either Mother of All Shorts or total bust for bulls with trading at the IPO price levels. Good luck to us. I still found some cash to buy some more today during the day.

Yeah It was intended to write MOASS Mother of All Short Squeezes.

I am not fear mongering, I am long myself, you can look up my earlier posts, I am just writing what shorts are looking for

Mod: Why?

Last edited by a moderator:
We will see what expenses are. Also I have a concern of Tesla cooking the books to make Q3 look better. If they do Q4 could be worse. Next year will get real interesting as the federal incentives start to fall.

Reported. Accusing Tesla of cooking the books is a strong accusation that should not be allowed to just be flung out there.

Also I have a concern your a troll...we shall see what you next few post's will be.
Should b real interesting...not.

Considering that 10.3 million shares is the average daily volume, this is a pretty high percentage of the "short term trading shares" which are actually being *day-traded*. On a day when 33 million shares trade, that's nearly half of the "short term trading shares".

Good number crunching, I just want to make a tiny little nit-pick (related to quoted bit). The daily volume figures are inflated close to double of real trades due to HFT effects (see Flash Boys). Basically, trades are "intercepted" by HFT who insert themselves in the middle and create 2 transactions instead of a single trade buy buying from the real seller and selling to the real buyer.

I am not fear mongering, I am long myself, you can look up my earlier posts, I am just writing what shorts are looking for

Oh well that definitely helps.

Those bear numbers on the link you posted are unrealistically pessimistic. The bull numbers on the link you posted were unrealistically optimistic.

I can run a spreadsheet with ridiculous numbers as well as anyone. Doesn't mean they add any value.

Reactions: dondy and humbaba

I just went and looked at all your posts. They are like 80% negative. So I now stand by my original assessment. You could always log in with a different email and be a little more positive if you're really a long.

Depends how many credits all other auto co's need. They wont need double the value of credits unless they greatly increase sales or greatly reduce their own internal credits from compliance cars.

Well, considering that FORD is dropping all their small cars, which get the best gas mileage, and now 95% of what their factories pump out will skew their average mpg a lot higher, won't they need more ZEV credits to get them back to the mandated CARB/CAFE average mpg?

To everybody's notice, I received a private message from @Teslie calling me an idiot, cult member and other that I don't want even to translate.

Its actually very nice to see that shorts go on an very low and aggressive level already and are obviously pretty desperate trying to insult but its my conviction that this is not a level of communication I would even consider to reply to and suggest that this member is removed and banned from TMC.

Mod, your take.

Just the name Teslie (Tesla + lie) merits an immediate ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.