Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And will it have the capability to charge as fast? The beauty of the Supercharger network is that each and every Tesla has been built to use it to maximum advantage. I don't know if that's the case with Electrify America. Does it have the capability to fast charge each of the BEV's it's supposed to charge? And what about maintenance cost and frequency, plus the price to charge? How many will have solar panels? I think people will discover that charging an electric car is not the same as filling your car with gas.

I personally think it's a HUGE advantage for Tesla.
The network that VWAG are talking about is 125KW.

• Informative
Reactions: humbaba
/Rant on /

So F you and your stinking lies. Karma's a bitch, Left. Just because you decided to read the last fifty pages of this forum and then post it as your 'long' thesis does not absolve you.
/Rant off/

Let's be honest, he had to read a LOT more than the last 50 pages of this thread to get all of that content. ;)

So you pay no tax at all? Otherwise the tax credit could at least erase whatever taxes you owe for the year. (Even if it is only $1.)
That's right. Now you're making me doubt it myself, but I recently pulled up last year's filing. I don't think I'm going crazy. :rolleyes:

[trying to hit reply I hit a rating instead. would've been kinda odd to 'love' your question]

Where do we go from here, folks?

upload_2018-10-23_14-29-27.png

Yep, I agree with this. I don't think he'll go back short right away. If TSLA gets over-inflated quickly, then yes he'll switch positions and he'll also use his publicity to do help his short position as well. But for now, he'll use his publicity to help his long position. He's basically a mercenary for hire.

Tesla shares got another boost during mid-day trading following a tweet by Richard Pearson's Mox Reports, saying "numbers will be blowout." UPDATE 3-Tesla critic Citron makes U-turn ahead of results

From @NikeWings link: Left told Reuters: "I would not short this again. I understand that industry better and I think the company just turned the corner."

Of course, he could be full of sugar. But he's on record saying he's done shorting TSLA.

Elon Musk‏Verified account @elonmusk

To simplify production, many Tesla Model S & X interior configs, will no longer be available after Nov 1. Order now to be sure of the one you want.

11:28 AM - 23 Oct 2018

Usually if you intend to simplify production you either want more output with the same effort or you want a better margin with the same input and finally you only can reduce options if you have a demand that exceeds supply by a larger margin.

Simplifying S&X on all levels and resources to put more focus on 3?

And will it have the capability to charge as fast? The beauty of the Supercharger network is that each and every Tesla has been built to use it to maximum advantage. I don't know if that's the case with Electrify America. Does it have the capability to fast charge each of the BEV's it's supposed to charge? And what about maintenance cost and frequency, plus the price to charge? How many will have solar panels? I think people will discover that charging an electric car is not the same as filling your car with gas.

I personally think it's a HUGE advantage for Tesla.
And just to pile on, how many cars can charge at the same time there? Around here almost all non-Tesla chargers are single output, so you just have to wait turns blissfully (or not) ... The three superchargers nearest me are, iirc, 12, 16 and 20 positions. I have still had to wait for a free one ...

Fahmi Quadir

She doesn't know what she is doing.

Yeah I remember reading that about two weeks ago. I snickered when I read the quote: "It’s becoming more and more apparent that Tesla is having difficulties paying their bills,” Quadir said. “I saw a lot of the same with Valeant.”

Someone's fund is going to be in trouble...

e-tron apparently goes up to 150KW onboard charger.

Right, but the e-Tron is also atrociously inefficient. By my calculations, 125kW charging(from the VWAG network) on the e-Tron would give a theoretical peak charging rate of 277 miles per hour. My S 75 typically real-world peaks at around 333, making the e-Tron 20% slower in terms of peak range added per hour.

We have yet to see what other cars using the network can manage(and even these numbers are all future-looking claims without evidence).

Status
Not open for further replies.