Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I’m a Care Bull, does anyone know if X Yes listened to my advice to close his short position a few days ago? I hope so. I hate to see people lose money.
I hope so. On Tue I was trying to teach him/her how to use division to get from $/gallon and mpg to the cost of driving a mile, at the end of the day he/she was only able to compare the quarterly numbers of MS/X productions and figure out which quarter is higher or lower. It's slow progress but at least he/she should now be able to use that skill to know what stock price is good vs bad for him/her, I hope.

So I see the price approaching $300, then back off.

TSLA definitely wants to push through it. After a few attempts I think we’ll bust solidly through $300.

And I’m already feeling like I underestimated the closing price. I almost feel when we bust through it will be a solid push up.

Based on early January price history after Q4 delivery report, where the run up didn't start until Jan 8 and continued to Jan 23, run up can be delayed while the street digest the info, and can continue for a week or 2. Coupled with the lack of resistance levels all the way up to $290s, this could go on for a while.
Well I guess I was wrong, about the $290s, and also that it could take a while. :D

My guess: 312.25 ! What a day.

Be calm and don’t sell - Q2 &. Q3 will be amazing production wise, a few new announcements and the media tide will turn, taking us to a $600 year end finish. As people see model 3’s in the street (3 based in my small town) demand will continue and it will sink in - car needs to gas.

$312.25 I should the goal for today. I may add 10 shares now!

• Love
Reactions: AZRI11 and Tslynk67
12% so far in 2 days.. yeah. This is basically short covering panic buying, along with some of us longs adding. This is like a baby squeeze after yesterday. We saw this a lot on the run up to 386 ATH. Option Sniper things it could run to 300-310 by the end of the month. Not an advice.

End of the month? I was thinking end of the freakin' week!

What do I win? :D In fact I was way too cautious as well...

Meanwhile, in Norway, April deliveries are already 36% up on last year, after only 3 working days...

Screen Shot 2018-04-05 at 17.57.36.png

My guess: 312.25 ! What a day.

Be calm and don’t sell - Q2 &. Q3 will be amazing production wise, a few new announcements and the media tide will turn, taking us to a $600 year end finish. As people see model 3’s in the street (3 based in my small town) demand will continue and it will sink in - car needs to gas.

$312.25 I should the goal for today. I may add 10 shares now!

Somebody wrote that putting in a sales order for say $2000 would prevent the share to be lend out to shorters. Is that correct ?

I put in 30 day sales orders for all my TSLA shares at high points I only assume will be reached next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.