Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounded like they may have found a way to increase energy density with the Cobalt free chemistry. That in it self would decrease resource utilization and increase he speed they can implement zero emissions transport.

I think it would be easier to increase energy density WITH cobalt.

And as energy density increases I doubt we will keep kWh in battery packs constant or falling.

They will keep getting bigger. Negating any resource advantage.

I lurk on Prius forums occasionally. Many Prius owners say they won't switch to BEVs until BEVs get a Prius like 600 mile range. This is from knowledgeable environmentalist, mostly.

Range anxiety and battery degradation anxiety etc

Let me rephrase; only old people who want to reduce constapation like dates. :D

I resemble that. Here's a mean, er, moonshot stab back at ya. Are you now or have you ever had dating trouble?:D

Remember the scene at the bar in Deepspace 9 where the Klingon, Wharf, was served prune juice for the first time? "A warrior's drink," he said afterwards.

Last edited:
Elon just confirmed his commitment to grow the valuation of Tesla 10 fold in order to get his options and plans to cash out in 20 years once Tesla is stable and large.....

At that point in time he wants to use the capital to support the colonization of Mars.

Great vision and objective.

Elon Musk plans to sell ‘major’ stake in Tesla in ‘about 20 years’ to finance SpaceX’s Mars plans

As usual we only have to wait a day or two to get our answer. Now we know why he’s buying TSLA stock. I KNEW he had a plan.

I resemble that. Here's a mean, er, moonshot stab back at ya. Are you now or have you ever had dating trouble?:D

Remember the scene at the bar in Deepspace 9 where the Klingon, Wharf, was served prune juice for the first time? "A warrior's drink," he said afterwards.

I have been blessed with both a winning personality and exceptional plumbing, thus have never had any dating trouble...adding; or constipation.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: BioSehnsucht
I have been blessed with both a winning personality and exceptional plumbing, thus have never had any dating trouble.

Actually Prof, that was in STTNG and Guinon served it to him, right before the Enterprise C showed up...

Star Trek is my other hobby...

VIN 51,xxx at Tesla Columbus Store
IMG_20180615_150851.jpg
If you zoom in on the VIN on the windshield it looks more like 5YJ3E1EA3JF015696. The check digit at position 9 definitely looks like a 3. The check digit for VIN 5YJ3E1EA7JF051696 has 7 as a check digit. I think they just made a typo and switched the two first digits.

Last edited:
Boring Co.'s Chicago Deal Shows We Haven't Yet Hit Peak Musk

"The project includes drilling tunnels from Chicago’s Loop to the airport in which autonomous electric pods, built by Tesla and derived from its Model X crossover platform, would carry up to 16 passengers each and travel at up to 150 miles per hour."

"Derived from" is fine. Lot of work to do yet though. (Anyone else remember how much work it was to modify the Lotus Elise design for the Roadster by *lowering the doorsill*? Yeah. That sort of stuff again.)

Status
Not open for further replies.