Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Market must be expecting sales of model 3 to be down or static.
I think production is up, deliveries up, but will have more in inventory.

IE They see cars are available for immediate delivery and assume demand is down.

Also, if you watch Bloomberg, the reduction of prices in China for the M3 is interpreted as a signal that demand is down in China.

Where we headed tivo?
Lower.

I know I said 29x was coming but it’s not my buy number. I hate to say it but 278$ is my current bogey. I MAY start to nibble once we enter 289. 292$ will probably provide some mild support for a small entry.

Still interested in getting long but high PE is getting slammed here. It’s not macro it’s positioning. We probably won’t see any relief this week. Thin trading is easily manipulated.

Lower.

I know I said 29x was coming but it’s not my buy number. I hate to say it but 278$ is my current bogey. I MAY start to nibble once we enter 289. 292$ will probably provide some mild support for a small entry.

Still interested in getting long but high PE is getting slammed here. It’s not macro it’s positioning. We probably won’t see any relief this week. Thin trading is easily manipulated.

I guess the next stories of bankruptcy triggered by margin calls will be from overexposed longs.

Just in time for Christmas...

Lower.

You still like 370/350/340 strikes for Q4?

Market must be expecting sales of model 3 to be down or static.
I think production is up, deliveries up, but will have more in inventory.

IE They see cars are available for immediate delivery and assume demand is down.
I am not even going to try to guess what the Market thinks, I don't think it matters at this point in time. There is no news or forecasting that sent TSLA down 20% in a little over a week, this is pure manipulation. Someone is making lots of money because of this drop, and someone will make lots of money when it heads back up. Unfortunately, that someone isn't me. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.