Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been hunting for Tesla options end of day historical data + stock intraday. Is there a good website anyone subscribes to for daily updates + historical data ? I see a bunch of sites, but some thing or the other is missing or they are for commercial use and expensive. I've looked at Optionistcs, cboe, historicaloptiondata and some others

I'm looking for
- Stock price data, intraday for last 1 or 2 years. Interested in looking at intraday SP movement around P&D and Earning report releases.
- Options data - end of day bid/ask + Greeks

Fred Lambert seems to be getting more and more into Fake News territory by leaving things out such as how many days' worth of production some number of cars is. Here is a better title for the following article: "Tesla has over 4 days production worth of Model 3 vehicles left in inventory in the US". Now compare that to what it looks like as written:

Tesla has over 3,000 Model 3 vehicles left in inventory in the US

Next up:
"Tesla Model 3 inventory equal to 100 times all Model 3 sales up to and including the entire, first month of Q3 (2017)."

Status
Not open for further replies.