Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSportline added their logo to all their wheels - voice your disappointment!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I luckily have a set of the 18"s before they did this. T-Sportline was my sole choice for aftermarket Tesla wheels (purchased 2 different sets for my old Model S, a 3rd set for winter tires for my P3D), but I'd never buy them with that logo on them.

Will definitely look elsewhere for any further wheels I need until that logo comes off.

i agree, it could be more subtle but how about other big names that have their logo on the wheels?
volks, bbs, hre, vorstieners, etc. my winter wheels are gramlights and have a logo on them. is it because tsportline isnt a "brand" in the opinion of many on this forum? i consider them a brand..

i agree, it could be more subtle but how about other big names that have their logo on the wheels?
volks, bbs, hre, vorstieners, etc. my winter wheels are gramlights and have a logo on them. is it because tsportline isnt a "brand" in the opinion of many on this forum? i consider them a brand..

Here is a pic of the Titan7 T-S5 I just purchased. Titan7 has their logo on the wheel also.....

T7 2.jpeg

All those other companies design their own wheels. The wheels in question here are Tesla replicas. It is also just put in a tacky place.

Reactions: mal_tsla
All those other companies design their own wheels. The wheels in question here are Tesla replicas. It is also just put in a tacky place.

I think thats a great point, @Tsportline wheels are primarily replicas, so them trying to take credit for it is really tacky. Im now looking at Fast Wheels EV01+, efficient and looks great with or without the inserts. They have a logo on the wheels but its much more subtle