Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tunein Login Not Recognized

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried right after I got .251 but nope.

Although as I mentioned above, even though the login screen shows me not logged in, if I go to Tunein from the media interface, I am, in fact, logged in. Anyone else seeing this? I did send a bug report to Tesla through the car's interface.
I'm seeing the same behaviour. Tried logging in multiple times, changed the password on another device, etc, as you did, then eventually saw I had my favorite stations back even though I still had a log-in error.

I only saw the problem after upgrading to .251. My favorite station, Radio Paradise, (recommended, btw, if you like eclectic music with no ads) had somehow changed to a gospel station in my favorites list, so I went to check the login and found the error message.

Still not working correctly. After signing out that first time, you can't sign in. Unfortunately, I've listened to all of the podcasts from the sites that interest me, but I can't add older ones to the Tesla, so stopped listening to TuneIn. Are they going to fix this any time soon, and does anyone have a solution to get the list of podcasts in the car to update with older ones?

Still not working correctly. After signing out that first time, you can't sign in. Unfortunately, I've listened to all of the podcasts from the sites that interest me, but I can't add older ones to the Tesla, so stopped listening to TuneIn. Are they going to fix this any time soon, and does anyone have a solution to get the list of podcasts in the car to update with older ones?

I have found that even though I logged out and get errors trying to log back in, I am actually logged back in. The Settings screen still shows me logged out with some sort of sign in error, but when I go to the Tunein Media app, I am, in fact, logged in and can see all of my favorites etc. Podcasts are being updated for me.

I have found that even though I logged out and get errors trying to log back in, I am actually logged back in. The Settings screen still shows me logged out with some sort of sign in error, but when I go to the Tunein Media app, I am, in fact, logged in and can see all of my favorites etc. Podcasts are being updated for me.

I too am getting updates on my favorite podcasts but I cannot add new podcasts I want to listen to from the tune in app. I really hope they get this figured out soon.

Peace,
Father Bill

I too am getting updates on my favorite podcasts but I cannot add new podcasts I want to listen to from the tune in app. I really hope they get this figured out soon.

Peace,
Father Bill

I see what you're saying. I have found that the car's ability to search for podcasts is very poor (or I'm too dumb to have figured it out) and what I do is go to the Tunein web site and add them there. I've created three folders (General, Radio Stations and Podcasts) and I just plop them in there from my desktop. When I get in the car, they are all organized for me in these three folders in the Tunein app.

Got 2.5.21 the other day and am still having the Login errors. As before, I do in fact seem to be logged in, despite the error message on the settings screen. But Tunein has been a bit flakey lately refusing to play stations and sometimes giving "Unavailable" messages. I did send Tesla a Bug Report on this (two firmware releases ago!).

It had been fixed once since I originally created this thread. The fix was several months later, but still sometime late last year. I'm guessing it has broken again on Tesla's side, and might even be the same bug from last year...I'm too afraid to log out to verify.

We just picked up our model X this week and can't log in to Tune In Radio either, even after reset. Also during the delivery orientation, we were shown how to search By Location and the different regions popped up and worked well. But since then, nothing pops up anymore and nothing happens when we choose By Location. This is frustrating. We did update the Tesla software when we got home though. Not sure if this was an issue.